🍿Movie night🍿

I was at Javons for a movie night. I wanted to come over anyway because i miss him all the time but basically me and his family are gonna watch movies and later Im gonna spend the night at their house.

I bought a bag with me for the night just having simply things in it like Pyjama, makeup, charger, skin care stuff and clothes for tomorrow.

I was taking a shower and after that I was drying my hair and doing my skincare. Javon was in his room sitting on his bed waiting for me.

Once I was ready we went downstairs.

DJ and Daelo were picking a movie while Jessica made snacks like popcorn, mini pretzels, juice, fruits....

Jaden and Jayla just came downstairs like we did.

,, Okay we picked a movie out, are guys ready ?" DJ shouted to the kitchen where the rest of us were.

,, Yeah, we're coming" Jessica shouted back taking the snacks with Jadens help and headed towards the living room.

,, What kind of movie did you picked out dad ?" Javon asked taking a seat on the couch.

,,It's a new one, it's called IN OUR CITY. It's about a family who moves to another city but they not supposed to be there. There's gonna be a lot of coincidences because the family is some kind of leader or something like that" he explained with his hands.

,, Sounds good to me " Jayla said.
,, Me too " Daleo added.

,,What do you think Sofia ?" Jayla asked playing with her hair.

,, Yeah it's cool " I shrugged smiling a little.

,, Okay then start the movie dad " Jaden said popping a popcorn into his mouth.

The movie started. We were ca. 10 into the movie when Javon said something.

He pulled me by my waist and said
,, I don't bite " he chuckled.

,, I know you don't dummy " I laughed a little.

This boy can make me laugh all the time.

The reason I didn't cuddled up to him is his parents.

We don't show much affection to each other in front of our parents.
Just like kiss on the cheek or hugs but that's it. Not even a little peck on the lips. In front of mine we don't even hold hands

If I think about it I never kissed Javon in front of our parents.
Not because I'm ashamed or anything I just don't feel comfortable or confident especially in front of my parents.

When we are with Javons parents then I feel more comfortable just because my mom and dad would make fun as a joke that I have a boyfriend and I kiss him and etc.

You know what it's like. It's awkward.

But anyways we were all sitting or laying down on the couch. Jaden was at the left side of the couch with Jayla. The other side of the couch were Javon and I cuddled up and not exactly in the middle but there were Jessica DJ and Daelo.

Javon had his arm around my waist and with his other hand he was lightly stroking my tight. I put my head in his chest and he later his head on top of mine.

Sometimes I would look up to him admiring his beautiful face. Like his little freckles, his dark brown eyes that were placed on the Tv slowly following the things that happens in it.

He looked so adorable.

,, What?" he looked down at me with a smile.

,, Nothing, you look cute " I smiled widely.