💭Thoughts🤔

I was at the Walton's with my mom.

Jessica and my mom use to hang out a lot because of me and Javon they became good friends.

She asked me to come with her but I was just lazy and didn't really wanted to.

Anyway she dragged me with her.

,, I don't understand why you don't wanted to come with me, Jayla is there and J-" she said but I cut her off.

,, But Javon isn't" I said paying more attention to my phone.

,, He will be back soon with DJ, sweetheart" Jessica said with a kind smile.

,, Where are they ?" My mom asked.

,, He just got an interview and have to talk with some people because of his next fight" she explained.

,, Im happy for him, he's really talented at both" my mom said.

Soon they started talking about something that I didn't really cared about.

I felt someone hug me from behind all of sudden.

It got me confused at first.

,, Hey beautiful" someone said as they kissed the side of my cheek.

I immediately recognized the voice and turned around with a smile on my face.

,, Hey baby, I missed you" I said kissing his lips.

He took my hand and pulled me towards the living room.

He sat down and pulled me to his lap by my hand.

I put my hands in his chest or on his face lightly stroking his head.

He put his hand on my waist pulling me closer, sometimes caressing it.

,, How was it ?" I asked

He looked down shrugging.

,,It was okay, it was just long and I wanted you" he said looking back up.

,, I'm here now and all yours" I smiled as I kissed his nose.

I stood up and took my hand out to him to take which he took and I pulled him up.

Almost falling back down lol.

I started pulling him to his room.

,, Uhm kids, we know you missed each other but behave please!" My mom shouted after us.

After we got to his room we got in and he closed the door.

I sat down which he copied.

,, What did she mean by that?" Javon asked pointing downstairs where our parents were.

I took a deep breath.

,, She means don't have sex" I said kinda quit but he still heard it.

,, I don't understand" he chuckled.

,, She said that because they are in the house right ?" He questioned.

,, Uh no" I said blankly.

,, She thinks I'm still a virgin, she doesn't know that we had sex together"I said looking away.

,, You joking right ?" He asked.

,, Why did you tell your parents or what ?" I asked like if he's dumb or what.

,, What no, but they are not dumb it's obvious" he sighted.

,, Really?" I asked.

He nodded.

,, So are you not supposed to.... you know" he said and I knowing what he meant.

,, I don't know she told me to wait longer but doesn't told me till when so" I shrugged. 

We laughed it off and just laid down the bed watching a movie.