🦃Thanksgiving🦃

Today is thanksgiving and Jessica my boyfriend's mom invited us over for thanksgiving dinner.

My parents are really good friends with Javon's which I'm really glad for.

Currently we are all getting ready.

My dress:

It wasn't short  but it wasn't to long either

It wasn't short but it wasn't to long either. I did a natural makeup and I curled my hair.

It felt actually pretty.

,,Honey ! Are you ready ? We need to leave in 5 minutes" my mom asked putting her shoes on.

,, yeah just a second and I'm coming " I said running to get my phone.

We were now at their house by the door.

,, Happy thanksgiving guys ! Come in !" Jessica and DJ said happily.

,, Happy thanksgiving everyone ! " my Dad said.

I went over to Wanna and gave him a hug.

,, You look absolutely gorgeous " he said looking me up and down.

I blushed.

,, Thank you Wanna you look also really handsome" I smiled nicely and kissed his cheek.

,, Piper! OMG you look hot asf. Like you make me attracted to you " she said laughing.

,, Thanks Jayla, but look at you. You look really pretty too. " I said spinning her around.

Her dress:

She had an half up half down ponytail

She had an half up half down ponytail. Also a natural makeup with red lipstick.

,, Kids,dinner !" Jessica called us to the kitchen for dinner.

We all sat down to the table. I was sitting between Javon and Jaden.

Javon had his hand lightly stoking my thigh which felt so nice.

,, So everyone I wanna make a toast before we all start to eat." Said DJ.

,, This year, or all these years I'm thankful for my family. My Wife and kids. My friends like Josh ( your dad ) and his family. I'm thankful that we are all happy and healthy and that we can celebrate today all together." He ended his sentence.

Then went my dad.

,, I'm so thankful that I have my little family friends all together. Like DJ said being happy, healthy and all together, there's nothing what matters more. I'm so glad for everything and everyone and that every day is a new journey" he said smiling.

Then everyone said there thing.

We finished dinner. It was good not gonna lie but Jessica is a good cook anyway so her food is obviously delicious.

It's around 10:20 p.m we kids are in the living room hanging out while our parents are in the kitchen drinking wine 🍷.

,, I'm so tired " I whined.

,, let's go to my room then" he said and took a hold of my hand and we went to his bedroom.

,, Are you spending the night?" He asked biting his lower lip.

,, I don't know. I don't have any clothes and besides I don't think my parents would approve" I shrugged.

,, We can just take a nap then if you want" he asked taking my hand in his.

,, Yes please" I said.

We both showered because why not, and he gave me his joggers and a sweatshirt. Which smelled like him.

,, We snuggled in his bed and we both started to slowly dose off.

,, You know I never said this at the table earlier but I'm so thankful to have you, to have someone like you in my life Wanna" I said.

,, You mean a lot to me and I'll be honest I can't imagine my life without you anymore" I continued.

,, Why are you telling me this right now ?" Javon asked chuckling little.

,, I just love you " I said.
,, I love you more my princess " he said kissing me .