LOVE 💓 (part -1 )

Most probably, my opinion of love won't match with you.
        Still I am here , because I trust you all that you will be with me as well as try to understand me.
And if you tried, it's more than enough for me.
Efforts matters the most for me.....
More than birthday gifts , birthday wishes matters for me (midnight 12).

All have family to love and to be loved. It's God gifted, we have no role in it.
We have friends, a relation based on trust.
We have best friends , a relation based on trust , loyalty , Mutual understanding and platonic love.
We have a special one with whom we feel secure, comfortable and have sexual desires.

In teenage years , it's obvious to feel attracted towards anyone. I am now 17 or 7teen. Haha , just putting your attention on the word "teen". It's normal, right ?

I don't have the special one in my life right now, in fact, I don't want one till the age of 21. Because at that time , I had completed my teenage years. I limit myself because I have seen several cases in which girls spoil their dignity, their image, their aim, their dreams as well as their parents respect.
               Their nonsense love makes their parents commit suicide or become a corpse without coffin.

I can't see my parents suffering because of me.

Literally, I am not against love. But everything has a fixed time. I am very inspired by the story of Radhakrishan as well as from ShivParvati.

Radha - Krishan were lovers who never get married because of circumstances made by society.
Radha was limitless beautiful and Krishna was the only love of all the people of vrindavan.
Radha waited for Krishna/ Krishna for her whole life but didn't go to his palace which was just one river far away.
This teaches me self-respect is necessary in love.
Krishna asked many times Radha to meet him but everytime she denied. She knows that he is married to Rukmani and Satyabhamma.
Here , she teaches me how much limits are necessary in our life!
       It's not true that only Radha suffered in love. Love is like a fire in which both have to suffer with the satisfaction of love.
Krishna was never seen the same after getting separated from Radha.
He never played his flute again which was the closest his heart. He never smiled the way after. He made the whole vrindavan dance on his flute but Radha was the only one who made him dance because of her love. He never danced after her. He never loved anyone else in his life. He married to those who loved him because he knows what is painful of separation.
                                              You know , wherever there is a sculpture of Krishna, Radha is always with him. There is not a single temple in India where in the place of Radha , Rukmani or Satyabhamma is ; or Krishna is standing or sitting alone.
Radha and Krishna are always together and this is the power of love.

Shiv-Parvati are the true ideals of unconditional love for me.
Shiv is immortal and on meditation because he was suffering from separation of SATI who burnt herself in Agni-kund because her own father insulted her love and her husband.
Shiv was extremely angry and his anger was completely destroying the Earth. Devs (gods) tried to calm his anger and in order to save the earth , he sat on meditation.
Parvati is the 108th birth of Sati. She did penance in all her 108 births and in this birth , she got married to Shiv.
In his wedding procession , shiv reification himself to 80 years old saint. Relatives of Parvati were trying to convince her not to marry him but she knows her love and was dedicated to marry him. She warned everyone not to say a word against Shiv and went outside to talk to him.
                    PARVATI said to Shiv," My friends are taunting me that your husband is saint , relatives are making fun of your age , ministers are appealing parents not to do my marriage with you. Please keep some respect of my parents, my love.
                     Shiv laughed sarcastically and said,"Think now , you will regret your decision of being with me."
She replied," Listen, the god of gods. I am your servant from births , I am praying from childhood to marry you. I won't go anywhere leaving you. I will press your feets day and nights. I will die if I thought of leaving you.
                       To test her , he said," My youth is gone , I am old now. Why do you want to marry an anchoret ? My bones become feeble that I can't even stand straight. I can't even protect you. My veins are paining everytime , I can't even help you. My teeths are fallen, who knows I die today or tomorrow. "
                    She replied," I will take care of you for my whole life. You are immortal, how can you die? I will do the works you say. I will be your servant for my whole life. Please keep me near you. I can't leave without you. Please make me your. "
                    To frighten her , he said," What will you get with me ? You are queen of palaces , how will you survive in forests ? You will die listening to Elephants trumpet, roar of lion , who will protect you ? I live on mountain kailash. I have nothing before and after. I live with ghosts , vampires and evils , have a smake coiled around my neck. You will die in terror. You must find a prince or king of palace and marry him. You will live happily there , sevants will serve you. You won't get any suffering there. Think again on your decision."
                       Understanding the situation, she announced her decision," accepted me my love otherwise I will burn myself in this sacred fire of our marriage. I can't live without you , my love."
Listening to this , he changed his looks back to his original one. Everyone was amazed by his attractive , charming and handsome personality. Shiv-Parvati got married and became the best couple in the whole universe.

They make me understand what true love is. It's unconditional and pure.

If my love story which hasn't started yet remains incomplete, it would be the same like Radha-Krishan and if it got completed, I would be the same like Shiv-Parvati.