Brother

I am lucky to have a younger brother 😍
Honestly friends, we don't have a lovy dovy relation like we have with Ronak but we have spicy relation like Tom and Jerry 💕
We fight with each other everyday
There is not a single day when we don't fight but I love these fights
These fights make me feel like a small child as my brother is .
My brother and I have a difference of 5 years in age.

My brother is a genius.I am surprised to see his learning at such a young age. I have no words to explain his talent.

Most people in my surroundings (except my family) often say that Ansh is more connected to me and he loves me more than Ronak.
I remember one incident...
We were going to school and ansh was in Kindergarten
My maths teacher said to me ," I think that Ansh loves you more"
I started giggling because memories of our spicy love flooded in my mind.
Ma'am said," It's true, Ansh never cries when Ronak is absent but he cries a lot when you don't come with him."
I replied to my ma'am, "yeah that is so"
But reality was that Ansh in his early school days believed that school is not a good place to go and he wants me to suffer with him 🤣
He loves Ronak a lot , so he was happy that I was suffering with him and Ronak is happy at home 🏘️😃
Can't express...

Ansh and I have anger issues. We are very ill-tempered. My grandmother often says that Ansh is   as it is copy of her, just gender is changed.
Ansh hears it as a compliment because in his thinking, I am an extraordinary girl. This is also a reason why I am always confident..

Whether we fight or do something else but one thing that is sure that We love each other more than our own self. We have a lot of respect for each other and it is said true that the relationships which are based on respect are long lasting and full of love...

 We have a lot of respect for each other and it is said true that the relationships which are based on respect are long lasting and full of love

My brother is my support system. I know he is young to fight for me or to protect me but I don't know why I feel a sense of security when he is near me.
My brother wants to be like me even when he loves Ronak more... This surprises me the most.

Dear friends 💕
I know you all have a lovable brother whether from one mother or from another
Tell him that you love him very much. Time doesn't stop for anyone and it is easy to confess early.
It's true that confession makes bonds more smooth and trustworthy.
Express your feelings with a gentle hug and say , " Brother our relation is like tom and jerry
Want to fight with each other but can't leave without each other
Love you 💕"