Smile 😉

My benchmate, my classmate and my most compatible friend 💕
We are going to complete 2 years together on 15 April
In beginning of 10th class , we were in different sections but within 15 days , sections changed and she was in my section.
After that , we sit together on same bench 🐱 and this is really amazing experience for me
I never feel bored when she is near me
We always have fun together
The line that suits most here is ---
With others , I may look happy
But deep inside my heart, I have always been searching for you
      When I am with you , I even forget my own self . I am always ready to dance on your fingers.

Muskan often says to me ," You are the reason for my trust in God , on humanity and on friendship. Don't break it and if you did so , I will be no more.
Every time I am afraid to look back and thoughts of the future scares me , I look beside and you are always there. "
I really love her way of expressing herself .
I am damn sure that I will try my level best not to break her trust and faith in me.
She is the reason for happy tears in my eyes.

I feel that she can't take her own stand, So I never expected her to take stand for me

I feel that she can't take her own stand, So I never expected her to take stand for me . Every time I involve myself in an argument, I never expect any favour from her.
I accepted her completely. I never complain about her ( maybe it's my nature because not only about muskan , I never complain about anyone)

She is the most beautiful girl of my class. Her cute face , pointed nose , slim and sexy body and fair colour enhance her beauty.
She once complimented me that I look more beautiful than her. This is no less than a joke for me.
I honestly laughed out loud when I understood what she meant.
Seriousness can be seen on her face but I wasn't able to control my laughter.
I replied to her ," Should I consider it a joke of the day or a joke of the year 🤣🤣? "
I know I shouldn't react so on a compliment
But for me , it's not less than a tont .

Dear friends 💖
We often hear that you should stay with good people and stay away from bad ones
But I always believe that we should be with good people and ignore the evilness of them because no one is completely good or completely bad.

Stay connected friends ️♥️❣️💖❣️