Platonic Love 💕

Anshika , my love ♥️ , my best friend 💕 and the closest person to my heart 🥰
Anshika is the only reason why I believe in God
We don't have blood relation but I think this doesn't matter
We have a relation of heart and heartbeat which can't be replaced by anyone. I love her ❤️She is the one for whom if I start writing then I am unable to find letters, as soon as I start speaking the words I don't have words that can define her, as soon as I start expressing the feelings I felt lost. But this doesn't mean, my feelings are hidden from the world or from her ...
Whenever her topic starts , a huge smile with a charm in my eyes covers my face, The glow on my face after meeting her , the smile on my lips after talking about her , the sparkle in my eyes after seeing her and stops in my heartbeat when I am going away from her .... Expresses everything 💖

We are together since childhood. We were classmates of kindergarten and at present, we are classmates too of 10+1 class
But our streams are different.
My subjects are :
English, Hindi , Maths , Political science, Geography and Music
Her subjects are :
English, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Music and physical education.
Because of streams , we have to sit in different rooms
But the matter of fact is that we are still close
Distance never disturb any relation but late replies, ignorance and lie does.
We spent the best moments of day in early morning and late night.
Early in the morning ,in my school bus , I always tell her everything that happened word to word.
Even my stupid thoughts, nonsense talks and my waste ideas of no use.
She is the best listener I have ever met. She always hears the song that I sing in my dissonant voice.

She is not just a partner , best friend, supporter but something more than that

I always says that I have saved the world in my previous birth and that is why I have found you in my life.
Sometimes , I think that I don't deserve such a nice person but then i console myself with lines -----
She is already mine. She already loves me the most.
She loves me the most , I believe.
I have heard many times that the one who meet always get separated.
But I cannot afford to be separated from Anshika.
I know I am a little possessive and arrogant. But trust me ....
It just happened because of Anshika. I am being protective because I can't afford to lose her.

Anshika transformed me into a better person because of love . She not only appreciates me in public but also corrects me in private.
She helps me to overcome every situation. She makes my problem of her own even when she herself is suffering from her own problems.
She treats me like a priceless friend 💕
I got a lot of appreciations on my beauty - my smile , my charming eyes etc
But her appreciation matters the most to me than everyone else
she admires me the most.
She can't hear anything bad about me. She can fight for me , live and die for me♥️

Ronak and Anshika are my priorities. I can't live without both of them. These two are my life and lifeline.
Sometimes whenever my mind wants to disturb me , it asks whether you choose Ronak over Anshika or Anshika over Ronak?
But the reality is that I can't choose
All I can do is to choose death because for me , it's impossible to survive without any of them.
It's the same asking like Which eye of yours do you like more? I will take out the another one.
All I say that one is my heart and another is heartbeat
One is my mind and another is the thought
One is my life and another is the reason for my life💕💕

In our childhood, we used to do daydreaming, make fantasies but don't know why and how, we become so practical.
Now, we realised that dreams are better than reality but it's better to live in reality.
She is the one who can make me laugh in my bad mood and can make me cry in my good moods.
She is irreplaceable in my life and in her life , I am irreplaceable(🥰).
I have thousands of memories to share but I don't want to write all these in just one chapter. As Anshika is inseperable part of my life , she can't be covered in just one chapter.

My Dear friends 💖
You all have someone like Anshika , Save her. Tell him/her how much you love her ,tell him/her how much she values in your life, tell him/her that he/she is irreplaceable in you life and in your heart.