eddies crush pt 2

A few people wanted me to make a part 2.
------------------------------------------------------------

Buck woke up early. The sun had just barely rose and was shinning a gold light through the house.

He got up and checked on eddie who was still passed out cold and then he checked on chris who was awake but not fully.

"Goodmorning buddy. Do your stretches then come out to help me cook" Buck can't help smiling at chris reaction

"Buck! Your here? Ok" chris says smiling brightly and buck chuckles

"Yea I'm here" he says and walks off to get the stuff ready to make food

After a few minutes chris was coming out of his room and to the kitchen

"So what are we making?" Chris asks happy he is getting to help

"Pancakes and waffles for your dad" Buck says and chris nods.

when buck made pancakes he would always make waffles for eddie since he likes them more than pancakes.

"Ok crack the egg like this" Buck says and cracks it on the counter.

He loves teaching chris to cook. The boy always looked so fascinated and buck loved it.

"Then bring it to the bowl and pull apart don't go too fast or it'll leave shell in the food" Buck says as he puts the egg in the bowl

He throws the shell away and watches as chris does it "good job buddy"

Chris is beaming with pride as he is told he is doing good. "This is fun" chris says happily and buck nods

"Now we add this and that" Buck says as he hands chris each ingredient explaining why they add it and what it does.

Chris pours each one into the bowl then buck hands him a whisk. Chris holds it excitedly.

"Alright whisk it and then I'll cook them" Buck say before going to get the pans ready.

Chris Stirrs the batter and eventually both the pans and the batter is ready. "Alright chris thanks for the help go wash your hands and then you can watch TV while I cook"

Chris nods "thank you buck" he says before leaving to do as told. Buck goes back to cooking and makes Eddie's waffles first so they are ready.

Meanwhile eddie is just waking up. He groans at the headache he has. He looks around and hums

How did he get to his bed? Just as eddie has this thought the memories come back one by one.

He drank too much and confessed to buck. Buck had come over and carried him to bed.

Eddie checked the time and got up seeing he had slept in a few hours since it was 10am already.

Eddie gets up and after using the bathroom he goes towards the amazing smell. He knows it must be buck cooking.

He hopes it won't be too awkward now that he drunkenly confessed his feelings to his best friend.

He sees Chris in the livingroom watching TV. He knows that if chris is up watching TV buck made him do his stretches so he doesn't worry.

"Sorry" eddie says as he comes into the kitchen

He sits down and watches buck cook. "No need to apologize" Buck says and stops cooking to get eddie water.

After buck is sure eddie is good he goes back to cooking. Eddie just sits silent enjoying watching buck cook.

Eddie enjoys this moment. He knows they will have to talk so for now he just watches. He tries to memorize the way buck looks in his kitchen