gods

Based off of this fanfic but it's adding on. The fanfic is about buck being the god of death and falling in love with eddie who is a mortal. He gets hurt and turns into the god of rebirth  however chris never becomes a god so I am making one where he becomes a God

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris didn't know when it happened. One moment he was fine standing in the yard then suddenly he was falling. He tries to hold himself up as long as he can but he is weak so he slides.

He looks up and sees people standing around the hole. "Hold on christopher" he hears his abuella yell and he is trying but he isn't strong enough.

"Please please I want my dad I want buck" he says quietly unable to yell and hold himself up.

"Who are they?" A voice comes and he looks around for whoever it is.

"What?" He asks and slides a bit groaning.

"What are they to you? If you call for them they mean something" it says and chris is sliding more.

"They are my dads" he says and gulps

"True one is but why is evan Buckley your dad?" It asks and chris is confused.

"Because he is my bestfriend and parent me. My dad loves him and so do i. He takes care of me like a parent" he said and then he was glowing

"Let go" the voice says and chris does without fear as he falls. Then he is above land again.

He looks around and sees he is glowing a bright gold. "Welcome Christopher diaz God of balance" it says and chris smiled.

"Why of balance?" He asked and surprisingly it answers. "You love the god of rebirth and the god of death. Their child is the perfect balance" they speak and chris smiled.

"Thank you" he says and then he sees his parents pulling up. He knew he wouldn't hear the voice ever again but he hopes it heard.

Now he will be with his parents forever. They rush out of the truck but stop in their track at the boy. "Dad buck" he yells still glowing gold.

He runs towards them his legs feel great if not a little wobly he can walk without his crutches. "Chris how" eddie says and holds his son.

"Chris what happened" Buck asked and chris smiled.

"You are all so pretty." He said and hugged buck. Buck felt happy and held him.

"I became the god of balance. I was falling and a voice asked why I called out for you and dad" He says and buck frowned.

"I answered with the fact you are both my dad and that I love you both. Next thing I know I am back up on land." He said and then smiled.

Buck and eddie looked shocked. "Balance?" Eddie asked and chris laughed.

"I asked the voice and they said it mean I am between rebirth and death. Something about perfect balance" He says and buck gasped.

"They talked to you twice?" He asked and chris chuckled.

"Yes I could tell they don't usually do that." he said and eddie hugs them both "I'm so glad your ok mijo" he said and then they all changed back to their flesh form.

"I feel wierd" chris said and buck chuckled

"You'll get used to it" he says and carrying him. Eddie had mixed feelings. Now chris Would never lose his father but his life wouldn't be normal now. Honestly it never was so eddie was ok with it.