protective bobby

WARNING: GETTING USED, LOW MENTAL HEALTH.

In season 1 buck goes to therapy. He really needed the help but his therapist just wanted to sleep with him. She used his low mental heath to sleep with him

Buck Told Bobby about it and was expecting him to be mad at buck but instead he went and got her fired.
------------------------------------------------------------

When buck first joined the 118 he was still dealing with a lot of trauma. He had lost all of his family since his parents didn't care about him and his sister hadn't contacted him.

Bobby had noticed this one day and booked him with a therapist. He went to her for a few days.

The first day had been fine. They started by talking about normal things and slightly scraping the surface of his trauma.

The next time was time as well. They talked more about how he was feeling and how his mental health was.

The third time however he had noticed she added him on Facebook. When he came into his appointment he asked her.

"Did you add me on Facebook?" He asks

She was wearing a very revealing outfit and she looked shy. "Yes" she says

Then before he can even say anything else she is up and pressing herself into buck. At first he risists but she kept saying "youll feel better"

Buck had been so numb and just gave up. The whole time buck wanted to push her away. When it was over he left feeling disgusting.

He cried all the way home and then took a shower scrubbing as hard as he could still crying. He didn't go back to her after that.

His mental health declined more and more. He was quite at work and didn't smile at all.

One day Bobby got sick of it and pulled him into his office. At first buck thought he was in trouble but then he sees the way Bobby is looking at him.

He looks like a worried parent and buck isn't used to that look. "What's wrong buck? Have you been going to your therapist?" Bobby asked and when he said the last bit buck flinched.

Bobby noticed this and put a hand on his shoulder. "What happened?"He says worried and buck looks nervous.

He thought that if he told Bobby he would be mad at buck for letting it happen. He was afraid Bobby would find him disgusting and would kick him out.

"It's nothing we just don't conect" he says obviously lying and eddie frowns.

"You flinched. You don't normally flinch" Bobby says and buck finally breaks.

He explains to Bobby how she forced herself on him, how she kept telling him he would feel better. He tells him how disgusting he is.

Bobby cuts him off "you are not disgusting. She took advantage of you when you weren't in the right state of mind" he says and buck is suprised.

Suprised by the words and the way Bobby looks. He looks mad and before buck can ask he is moving. "Come with me" He said leading him out and to his car.

Buck thought about if for a moment since he would have to leave his car here but figured he could always come get it later.

Bobby gets in and buck follows. They leave and buck wonders where they are going. Soon they arive at a house and buck is confused but Bobby just gets out.

Buck follows and together they walk to the door. Bobby knocks and before Long a women buck had only met once opening the door.

She is the one in charge of all the hiring and management for the firefighters and their benefits.

"Bobby? How may I help you?" She asks and moves to welcome them into the house.

"Well its come to my attention one of your therapist took advantage of my firefighter" he says as he walks in.

Buck follows feeling like a nervous child. He isn't sure what they are doing at her house or how Bobby knew where it was.

"Oh? How has she taken advantage of them?" She asks and Bobby doesn't look happy.

She obviously notices and gets serious. "She used his low mental health to seduce him against his will" Bobby says sounding like a mad dad.

She looks shocked and turned towards buck. "Is this true?" She asks and he can just nod.

She grabs her phone and makes one call. "Hello yes this is chief James I need john on the phone now" she says and waits for a moment.

While she waits she looks at bobby. "What's her name?" She asks and Bobby is quick to answer.

"Jessie stan" Bobby says and buck shivers again at hearing her name.

Bobby pulls him into a hug. He leans into Bobby and he can hear her talking again.

"John I need you to take Jessie Stan's access away as well as let her know I need to see her tomorrow." She Says and the man talks for a few moments.

"She sexually took advantage of one of our firefighters. I want her fired and I will be pressing charges in the morning. Yep thank you goodbye" she says hanging up.

Buck is suprised. He didn't think he would get her fired. When he looked at bobby the man looked content.

"Good. I don't want her to be working here or anywhere else." Bobby says and she nods.

"Her license will definitly be taken away so she won't be seeing another client ever" she says and turns to buck.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you." She Says and he just nods again.

When they leave buck is still shocked. Soon they are driving.

"Thank you" Buck says quietly.

"Whe you joined my team you became one of my people and it's my duty as captain to protect you from harm" Bobby says

They continues the drive in silence. It was comfortable and buck found himself falling asleep. Surprisingly when he wakes up he finds himself outside of Bobby's house.

"Huh?" Buck says confused and Bobby smiled.

"You'll stay here and we will go to work tomorrow together" Bobby says and buck let's himself be lead inside.

They remove their shoes and buck is so tired emotionally and physically he doesn't even care he is still in work clothes.

Bobby disapears and then comes back with some pj's "here go change bathroom is down left" Bobby said throwing them then pointing at the hall.

Buck does as told and changes. He comes back feeling a bit better. Bobby takes his dirty uniform to clean it with his own for work tomorrow.

He goes to the couch and then lays down. Bobby gets his a blanket and pillow.

Buck takes the pillow and blanket greatful. "If you need anything I'm in the first room on the right" Bobby places a glass of water buck didn't ask For down on a table next to the couch.

"Thank you" Buck says drinking it not realizing how thirsty he was. Soon they both say goodnight

Buck feels conformable and sleeps easily. The next morning they go to work and say nothing about what happened

They knew they would have to deal with it later when they got called to talk to the police bur for now buck let's himself smile again and enjoy work