trip to el paso

Eddie and chris are going on a trip back to Texas for a barbecue and buck tags along.

This is 5680 words and it took me longer then any of the others but I think it came out amazing

please let me know what you think. Love you guys thanks for reading my stories.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Friday night which is always a buck and diaz family game night so the three of them were at Eddie's house. This time before games eddie was packing a travel bag for himself and chris.

Buck leaned against the wall looking at him seeing just how stressed he was as he rushes around the room to grab things. Eddie knew that this barbecue was a way to get him to move back but he couldn't not go.

Buck tried to reassure him that he had a good life here and his parents would see that.

"I'm sure they will understand why you wanna stay here" he said and eddie scoffed rolling his eyes. Buck knew it wasn't at him just the situation.

"No they wont" he said grabbing a whole stack of shirts obviously too nervous to pick any specifically.

Buck remembered talking to Chris who he expected to be excited about seeing them but wasn't. Chris had told him he knew his dad wouldn't have fun and it made chris bummed out.

"I could go with you?" He said before he could rethink it anymore because he had been debating it for over a week when they got told about the barbecue.

The look on eddies face as he turned to look at the other made buck feel like he suddenly had three heads.

"No I couldn't possibly drag you into this with me." Eddie says and it makes buck shake his head because eddie could never truly drag him into anything when buck is right behind him ready for anything.

"You aren't dragging me with you I'm choosing to go. I'm tagging along." He said and eddie slightly relaxed

"I heard abuela is going and pepa too" he said not even saying his because abuela and pepa had made it very clear buck was family too.

"Yea they are. Are you sure? I mean we leave in the morning" eddie says and buck looked down with that obvious look that means he did something.

"About that I may have packed a bag and have it in my car out front" he said making eddie laugh because of course the man of his dreams was just that perfect.

"What about work?" Eddie asks and buck smiled the glint in his eyes saying it all before he does.

"Already got Bobby to approve it" he says and smiles proud of himself. Eddie knows he can't say no after he put so much effort into coming.

"It'll be nice to not be the only one driving." He eventually says and buck smiles before he nodds knowing the drive wasn't a short one.

"I'll grab my bag since I know I'll be sleeping here" he said making eddie stare at him in amusement at how this man was so perfect.

Later they ate pizza and played video games before they told Chris that buck was going with them to his grand parents house in Texas.

He was happy and hugged buck tightly. "yay It'll be so much more fun with buck there" chris said making them laugh.

Once chris was asleep and in bed eddie and buck make their way to the kitchen.

They started cleaning up from their game night. Eddie felt nervous, having doubts about buck going but buck was quick to shut them down.

"Are-" eddie starts but they are so in sync with eachother buck can practicly read his mind.

"Don't. I'm going, we already told Chris so no taking it back now" Buck says calmly.