can i marry your dad?

Buck knows he wants to marry eddie but he also knows he wants to ask chris for permission

------------------------------------------------------------
Buck knew he loved eddie. He fell for him on their first call and just kept falling harder. When eddie while drunk admitted he too loved buck it was like the world stopped.

They started dating shortly after that. Everyone was happy for them. Bobby gave them a little bit of shit about the paperwork he would have to do but he was happy for them.

They decided to tell chris before anyone else because that was who mattered most to them.

Buck will forever remember what he said. "Yay. Finally I have two dads I mean buck already did dad stuff before but now it's real"

Buck who was now looking at a ring smiled at the memory. He had bought a ring. He and eddie had been dating for only six months but they had been partners for so long that buck knew.

He knew he wanted to marry eddie, he knew he wanted to raise chris together and wake up every morning to eddie and chris.

Buck put the ring in his pocket before walking towards his car. He just had one more thing to do before he could ask eddie.

He had been planning this for about a month. He told eddie he was taking chris to the zoo using some new animal as an excuse and made sure it was on a day eddie would be working.

Eddie had been sad but agreed after some convincing and promising to take him next time.

When buck pulled up infront of the diaz home eddie and chris were waiting for him outside.

"Hey buddy you ready for the zoo?" Chris nods excitedly as he makes his way to buck.

Eddie smiled and kissed bucks cheek then chris on the head "Well I'm off to work don't eat too much sugar" eddie says. Buck and chris nod.

The two blondes wait tell eddie is gone before getting in the jeep and leaving too.

On the way buck and chris talk about all the animals especially the new penguins. They get closer as buck thinks about what he will say.

They walk around the zoo seeing different animals but the moment never came up.

Then they made it to the penguin area. "Look buck." He says and they walk over.

The zoo keeper smiled and greeted them. "Hello you two. Come look." She ushered chris closer and he goes happily.

Buck takes some pictures before she speaks. "We have many penguins here and they just had their babies" she explains and chris  stars giggle

"The babies are so cute" he says and then frowned as he sees two penguins without a baby.

"What about them?" Chris asked and she smiled.

"Well those two are both boys. Since they can't have a baby of their own they will help the others and if a baby loses their parents they will take them in. Penguins can't tell if the other is a girl or boy so they pick the one they feel is the right one"

"Speaking of picking the one that feels right I got a question for you." Buck says getting to chris' level.

The zoo keeper seemed to take this as a sign and backed up to let them talk. Buck was so nervous because chris meant everything to him.

Chris looked confused but he waited patiently for buck to speak "you know I love you and your dad." He starts and chris smiles making bucks nerves calm slightly.

"I wanna marry your dad but I want to make sure your ok with it" Buck explains and holds his breath

"Really? Ok. are you going to be a diaz or will dad be a buckley? I think you should be a diaz so we can all match." He asks making buck laugh all his nerves gone.