sirens

Eddie gets jealous after Taylor Kelly flirts with buck so he gets his revenge while she is trying to record her story.

------------------------------------------------------------
It was a normal day and everything was fine. That was intell she showed up.

Buck and eddie had been working out together when she walked in. Taylor Kelly.

Eddie watched as buck left to talk to her. When she started to flirt he got up.

"Hey buck don't forget we have a movie night with chris tonight" eddie said wanting to say our kid but held back.

She gave him a dirty look but he just smiled seeing buck light up at the thought of chris.

"Oh yea" he said and then she tried to get his attention.

"Oh but buck I thought you were going to show me around that park you like" she said and eddie wanted to make a gag sound.

"Sorry I can't. Friday nights are always game night with chris" Buck replies and she huff trying to look cute

Eddie rolls his eyes at her next words. "Who is chris? Can't you just cancel" she tried and eddie wanted to cut in but buck didn't give him time.

"Chris is Eddie's son and no I will not cancel ever." Buck says making eddie have butterflies.

She doesn't like this and scoffs making eddie smile. She then walks off only to the van.

"You could have gone you know. Chris would understand" eddie says and buck just shakes his head.

"No way. I would rather eat pizza and play games then deal with her" he says making eddie laugh.

Buck leaves and eddie sees her setting up to do some sort of story outside the firehouse. He waits tell he sees she is reordering before going to Bobby.

"I'm going to test the sirens so everyone cover your ears" he says and everyone does. He waits tell she is mid sentence before setting them off.

He watches as she turns to him and looks angerly. He gives her a shit eating grin knowing he is doing it on purpose.

She tries to continue but he just keeps turning them on and off. Eventually she stops and so does he.

He quickly gets out and passed Bobby "heads up angry red head" he says and Bobby knew what he meant.

Eddie rushes off knowing he will say something he shouldn't. He watches as Bobby talks to her. He can see her fuming.

"Why would you turn the sirens on while I am recording?" She shouts loud enough for all to hear.

"This is a fire station not a background for your story. If you want quite go somewhere else. Plus you and your camra are in our way of getting out of the station so I am going to have to ask you to leave" Bobby says and she gasps

She looks shocked "you can't do that" she shouts and he crosses his arms.

"If you do not leave my firehouse and move your van I will ban you from the property it would only take one call" he says and she growls but backs down.

She knows she will lose her job and she doesn't want to lose the chance to flirt with buck. She winks at him but he is just looking at her like she is crazy.

When she leaves Bobby goes to eddie. "I'm glad she is gone but thst is childish just tell him" he says before walking away.

"What is her problem?" Buck asks coming up to eddie.

"She was trying to flirt with you and I didn't like it so I turned the sirens on while she was trying to tell her story" he explains quickly and buck blinks a few times.

He then starts laughing. "That's great. I bet she was so pissed off. Wait? Why don't you like her flirting with me?" Buck asked and eddie becomes nervous.

"Because I like you and I didn't want her to steal you" eddie says not looking at buck.

He then feels bucks hand on his chin making him turn his head. He looks at buck and then they are kissing.

"I'd Pick you and chris a 100 times before I pick her" he says and they both start laughing.

Eddie didn't know he was a jealous person but he was when it came to buck.