holloween party

Buck goes as an angel and eddie goes as the devil.
------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't planned. The 118 was holding a holloween costume party at the nash-grant household.

Eddie and buck hadn't talked about what they were going as. They had only talked about chris being a cowboy.

The day of the party buck calls asking if they should just go together and eddie agrees.

"It'll be easier since your coming back to my house after. I'll pick you up in 20 minutes" eddie says.

"Sounds good see you then" is bucks response before the phone hangs up.

Eddie gets into his devil costume which honestly wasn't much. Just some black jeans, red flannel and the horn headband but it worked.

Eddie got chris and himself ready and then into the car heading for bucks.

Once he was outside the apartment building he texted buck to come out.

Buck came out about 5 minutes after the next. He was wearing light blue pants, light blue button up and a halo headband.

Eddie swore he had never thought his best friend was more attractive.

"Did you plan this?" Eddie asks once he gets into the passenger seat.

Buck turns to give him a confused look but catches the horns on his head and ends up laughing instead.

"No I didn't plan this but it's great. Why didn't you tell me you were going as a devil?" Buck says and eddie gives him a look

"Why didn't you tell me you were going as an angel?" Eddie asks and buck shrugs.

"Now you match" chris said happily and it makes them all smile.

"Look buck dad got me a fake gun for my costume" chris says showing him.

"That's awesome buddy" Buck said as they pull off towards athena and Bobby's house.

When they arive they find most of their friends cars already there.

When they enter the house the first person to notice them is athena

"Wondered when you three were going to show up" she says before turning towards the rest of the house

"Harry, may look who's here" she said and they rushed over.

"Buck" Harry said and they both hug him.

"Finally the party can start" may says before they take chris to play video games.

Athena gives them a look before smiling "I see you two are matching. Was that planned?" She asked and buck chuckled.

"No it wasn't" eddie responds and athena smiles

"Well its not out of the ordinary for the two of you to share a brain cell." She said teasing and buck makes a fake gasp

Then bobby is calling them over for food. They make their way through the house and to the backyard where all of their friends are.

Chimney and Maddie gave them looks for their costume but kept their teasing comments to themselves.

"You two look like a matching pair" hen said not afraid to call it how it is.

"We ended up matching not planned" Buck explains and hen nods

"Sure sure. If you need me to take chris home let me know love birds" she said making them blush before she walks away

9-1-1 oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara