buck vs ana

This has slight ana hate. So if you don't like skip.

Ana tells eddie he needs to stop spending so much time with buck and that if chris is going to get used to her buck needs to back down. Eddie reacts a lot differently then she thought he would

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had gone on at least 4 dates and eddie had somewhat enjoyed them. She was nice and smart which was a nice change. However he didn't think this would go anywhere. Chris didn't like her and had thrown a fit every time she came over instead of buck.

They were on another date at some resteraunt eddie would have never chosen. The food was fancy and tasted wierd. He tries to be polite but as she began to speak he slowly stopped wanting to be so nice and polite.

"Edmundo" she starts and eddie wants to growl because he has told her time and time again to just call him eddie. He didn't like people using his full name.

"I think you should have buck back off for a bit." She said and eddie looked shocked at her.

"What?" Is all that comes out of his mouth his mind racing. Why would buck need to back off?

"Well if chris is going to get used to having a new mom then buck needs to be around less. That way he will want to bond with me" she says in a tone that says it makes since to her.

"That's not happening. Buck and chris are close I wouldn't keep them from eachother for one and for two you aren't his new mom he won't ever have a new mom. I promised I would ever replace his mom" he said and she looked shocked.

"But Edmundo chris needs a mother in his life. He needs more structure and rules. He has limitations and needs to learn to stay inside those limitations" she says and Eddie's mood changed from annoyed to really upset.

"Actually he doesn't. He may be slower at it but he can still do anything he wants with the right training and tools" eddie says and she looked even more suprised

"Also he is my child I dicide how to raise him. We have only been one four dates. Just because chris found out about you doesn't mean your going to be around all the time." Eddie said and she frowned.

"But I could be. I could take care of him like a mother should. Then we can have more children together." She Says and eddie feels sick to his stomach.

"No. That will never happen this is over ms.flores" he says standing and she is left gaping at him.

"But edmundo" she says but is cut off by eddie.

"It's eddie. This was never going going work out ana." He says and she cries but it's fake.

The moment he goes to walk away she stops crying and tries to follow him "wait" she tries but he doesn't.

He had no idea of how bad a decision going out with her was tell she tried to start trying to change chris. At first he let it go because it was small things.

Less TV and gaming time, an earlier bedtime, better balanced lunches. Those he was fine with but this. This wasn't like that. She wanted to control chris just like his parents did.

He stops finally once he is infront of his truck "it won't happen again please" she tries and he turns to her.

"Your right it won't. Chris doesn't need a mother. I need a CO parent and you aren't going to be that. Your too controlling and want to limit him. He isn't totally imoble he can do things on his own." Eddie says getting into his truck.

She looked suprised but seemed to get it. "Fine I understand take care of yourself edmundo" she said and then left.

He had to take a few deep breaths before he pulls his phone out letting buck know he is on the way home before pulling out and heading home.

Thankfully he gets there without much thought. He parks and gets inside only to find chris and buck nowhere to be found. He checks Christopher's room and then he hears giggling for his own room.

He smiled and snuck to the door looking in at buck and chris laying on his bed reading a book. He slowly goes In and clears his throat.

The two look up and chris smiled "dad your back early" he says and buck looks like he is about to get up.

"Dont" he says to buck and gets in on the other side "Yes me and ms.flores aren't going to see eachother anymore" he says and knows he did the right thing when Chris cheers.

"Yay that means I can have dad and buck time again" chris says and Eddie smiled.

"Yea it does now let's continue this story" just like that all the tension from the night faded.

Him and buck doing voices as they read for different people. Chris laughs and smiles so brightly. Eddie looks at buck and finds him smiling the same smile. Eddie wondered sometimes if fate made chris look like buck for a reason.