sleepless

Eddie helps buck sleep after he has nightmares about the lightening strike

------------------------------------------------------------

After buck woke fron his coma he felt different. When night came he always had nightmares. They were worse during storms.

Eddie had tried to get him to spend the night but buck knew he wouldn't sleep so he kept avoiding it.

Chris' birthday was coming up and eddie planned a whole thing at his house. Everyone was coming and bringing their kids.

Buck had spent time picking the best present for chris. He wrapped it and put a name sticker on it

He arived at the party. He walked right in knowing he was a little early. He wanted to help set up and wanted to tell chris happy birthday before anyone else could.

Other then eddie of course. When he enters he is hit with an amazing smell. He walks to the kitchen and finds abuela cooking.

"Oh buck your here come help me" she says and buck nods

"Yes ma'am" he says putting his things down and helping her

"It smells so good" Buck says smelling it.

"I'll give you the recipe later" she said with a wink.

Buck smiled feeling pride in the fact she only gave him her recipes not even her own kids knew them.

When he finished helping her he went to find chris. He finds chris and eddie in the livingroom already playing video games

He held his present in one arm as he leans against the wall just watching them. Buck always found Eddie's face adorable when he focused too much.

He cleared his throat just as the round ended. The two at the same time turned to him making buck chuckle

Chris got up and went to buck as fast as he could "buck" he says happily

Buck picks him up hugging him "happy birthday supper man I got you a gift" Buck says and looks at eddie

Eddie nods understanding he was wanting permission for chris to have it now.

Buck puts chris down "abuela come watch chris is going to open my present" buck says and smiles

He had tries to call her ms.diaz or even her name but she insisted he call her abuela and he didnt mind.

When she comes into the room he holds the present for chris to open. Chris opens it quickly wanting to know what it is.

It's the new Lego set he wanted to badly. Eddie couldn't get it because he had to pay bills but buck didn't have anyone to spend his money on so he didn't mind getting it.

"It's from me and your dad" Buck says giving eddie a wink

Eddie who had looked guilty before now looked greatful. Chris held it as he turned to his dad. "Thank you" he said and hugged buck again.

"We can set it up tomorrow" Buck offered and eddie nodded

"Yay" chris said and took it to his room.

While he was gone eddie looked at him "Thank you. You didn't have to" eddie said and buck shook his head

"No need. I wouldn't have known which one if you hadn't looked at it earlier and I don't have anyone to spend my money on so let me spend it on him" Buck said and eddie nodded.

Then the others started showing up. Everyone wished chris a happy birthday and the kids rushed off to play games.

May who was now 18 stood with the adults. They all talk. Buck and eddie gravitate towards eachother. If one of them gets too far they naturally make their way back.