love note

Eddie writes a love letter to buck and hides it. Later buck finds it
------------------------------------------------------------

They had drinks and buck made dinner. Everything was so perfect and eddie wanted it to be like this always.

After eating eddie watches as buck doesn dishes. He looks at the floor counting tiles to keep his breathing calm.

He headed home later that night. His thoughts only of buck and how much he loved the man.

When he gets home he says goodbye to Carla, he then kisses his sleeping son's head

He heads back to the kitchen. He grabs a paper and pen. He sits and begins to write.

Dear buck,

I love this, you and me.
Lots of love in tiny thing. All we have is all I need.

Things have gone wrong in the past that I see looking back. What I took for granted.

I know I want this to last so I take a step back and look at the patterns. All the love in tiny moments.

I don't need the moon or a mansion. I'm happy to be standing in your kitchen.  Counting all the tiles on the floor while your doing dishes.

                                  Love eddie

When eddie finishes he reads it again. He knows he will never give it to buck but it feels nice to write it down.

He gets up folding it befoee he slips it into a drawer in his room. The drawer had random things like batteries and tools so he figured buck wouldn't get into it.

A few days pass and someone from b shift asks eddie if he can cover their shift. Eddie agrees since he could use the extra money.

Eddie then asks buck if he can watch chris while he works. Buck agreed since he would do anything for the two diaz boys.

The next day buck goes to Eddie's after their normal shift. It feels a bit Strange to be walking into their house without Eddie.

He thanks carla and walks her out before he goes to make chris a snack

Chris is playing games when suddenly he let's out a frustrated noise.

"What's up buddy" Buck asks as he walks into the room.

"My controller needs new batteries" he says holding up the controller.

Buck laughs and takes it "don't worry buck is here to the rescue. I'm sure your dad's got batteries somewhere." Buck says taking the controller with him to Eddie's room.

He remembered eddie put the batteries in a drawer so he pulls them out one by one tell he finds the one he is looking for.

When he opens it he notices the paper imedietly. He knows he shouldn't but he picks it up. He puts the controller down and unfolds the paper

Dear buck,

I love this, you and me.
Lots of love in tiny thing. All we have is all I need.

Things have gone wrong in the past that I see looking back. What I took for granted.

I know I want this to last so I take a step back and look at the patterns. All the love in tiny moments.

I don't need the moon or a mansion. I'm happy to be standing in your kitchen.  Counting all the tiles on the floor while your doing dishes.

                                  Love eddie

When buck reads it he is suprised. He didn't know eddie felt this way about him and didn't know the man had wrote his a letter.

He wondered why eddie never gave it to him. He reads it over and over intell he hears chris

"Buck hurry up I wanna play" chris shouts making buck jump

He quickly refolds the paper befoee putting it back. He grabs batteries and closes the drawer.

He goes back to the living room with the batteries and controller. He changes the batteries and throws out the old ones

He gives back the controller and chris continues playing not knowing about all the thoughts running in bucks mind.

Eddie, his best friend and the man buck had loved for a long time loved him back.

Buck was so in his own world he don't notice when Chris came into the kitchen "Buck. Buck. BUCK" chris yells in the end making buck snap out of it.

"Hey sorry superman whats up" he asks and chris looks like he is thinking.

"Maybe we should just order food" chris says pointing at the mess buck made while he was in his thoughts.

Buck looked at it and sighed "yea let's order" he says pulling his phone out.

He ordered them pizza and them cleaned up his mess while waiting for it. Soon they are watching a movie while eating pizza.

Buck saves a few pieces for eddie and slowly he stops thinking of the letter.

Later he gets chris asleep and a few hours after eddie finally comes home.

When buck sees him walk through the door he doesn't know what to say. He had thought about what he would say but it all went away when he saw eddie.

"I found the letter" is what comes out of bucks mouth.

Eddie had just taken his shoes off and was putting his keys on the hook next to buck's own keys when he hears the comment.

Eddie freezes, buck gulps and forces himself to continue. "I love you too" Buck says and eddie finally faces him.

Eddie looks shocked and buck can't blame him he was just as shocked when he found the letter. He gets closer to eddie and is glad to see the man step forward.

They kiss then kiss again and again. Soon they have to stop to breath. They are both grinning like idiots.

"Go out with me" eddie says and buck chuckles

"Of course" Buck replies before he is kissing him again.

They need to talk but for now they just go to bed both exausted. They cuddle and wisper goodnight to eachother before both are asleep.

In the morning chris wakes them up wanting pancakes and buck is happy to make his diaz boys food. They were his now after all.