Chapter 39

3RD PERSON POV

"Taehyungie... can you massage my feet?"

"Taehyung, can you feed me?"

"TaeTae, can I lay on your chest?"

"Taehyungie, please walk me to the bathroom."

Taehyung this, Taehyung that. Another word from Jimin's mouth that involved 'Taehyungie', Jungkook swore he was going to lose it and kill Tae on the spot.

A lot of time had gone by since Jimin and Jungkook found out that they were expecting a baby. Jimin was big and very pregnant now. He was about 7 months pregnant. This pregnancy was supposed to be Jungkook's most precious memory, but to him, it's turning out to be the most annoying. How can you not be annoyed when your pregnant husband is obsessed with your friend instead of you? Well... Jimin and Jungkook were okay. They loved each other dearly, still fucked anytime when Jimin was horny. Although he got tired easily during sex. What pissed Jungkook off was this Kim Taehyung.

Jimin had no weird cravings like every other pregnant person. He just didn't eat eggs only, but he still ate anything and everything. Instead of having weird food cravings, he was always craving Taehyung. He'd cry sometimes if Taehyung was not near him. Tae had to spend most of his days in Jungkook's house, taking care of Jimin during the day when Jungkook was at work, and also keeping him company. Whenever Tae was not around, they always had to speak on the phone with Jimin because the smaller couldn't go a day without seeing him or hearing his voice.

As we speak, Taehyung was massaging Jimin's feet while Jungkook sat there, watching them. It's been a whole seven months, so he tried his best to understand that Jimin's pregnancy made him love Taehyung more than before. But it was really hard for him to watch his husband begging for someone else's attention. It made him jealous to the core.

"If looks could kill, Taehyung would be dead by now." Namjoon remarked as he caught a glance of Jungkook glaring at Tae and Jimin.

"If he didn't love Jimin, he would've killed him too." Yoongi added as well while looking at Jungkook's face.

"Do you guys think this is fair? Who's Jimin's husband? Me or Tae? Why does Jimin never seem to notice me if Taehyung is around?"

"Argh, stop being dramatic, Jungkook. The doctor said it was normal for a pregnant person to dislike his baby daddy or maybe love someone more than their baby daddy. You should be glad that this pregnancy is not making Jimin hate you. He's very much in love." Hobi said while patting Jungkook's back, as if that would calm him down. He got angered even more seeing how his best friend and his husband were in their own bubble, talking and whispering to each other.

"Yaa Jeon Jimin." Jungkook called out with a deep and very angry voice.

"Yes, love." The smaller responded, looking at Jungkook with his puppy and confused eyes. Jungkook bit his lip and looked down. He wanted to shout and throw a tantrum about Jimin being so close to another man. But Jimin's response and the look on his face made his heart flutter, Jimin said 'yes love'... wow... that's just so romantic to Jungkook.

"Are you enjoying your foot rub?" Jungkook asked. The smaller smiled widely and wiggled his cute feet in the air.

"Yes, I'm enjoying it so much. Tae Tae has magical hands." The smaller complimented while looking at Taehyung. Tae just winked, which made Jimin giggle.

"I'm also good at giving massages, you know?" Jungkook said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"I know, leave the feet to Taehyung. You can always massage my back and some other areas." Jimin said and winked at his husband, making his heart flutter, and all the jealousy seemed to vanish for a few seconds.