Chapter 36

TWO YEARS LATER
.

"EUNJAE! HURRY UP BABY, I'M RUNNING LATE."

"Daddy... wait for me." A small voice said, coming from up the staircase.

Jimin saw a little foot going down the stairs, his body tensed, and the number of times his daughter had fallen from these stairs was uncountable. Jimin always got scared seeing Eunjaw walking on the stairs alone. He was about to go up and get her, but she was suddenly snatched up by a guy wearing a black suit. Jimin smiled while looking at Jungkook coming down the stairs with Eunjae in his arms.

"Thank you, appa." Eunja said as Jungkook had placed her down. She had grown to be a very kind, respectful, sweet kid. Jimin and Jungkook did a good job raising her. She was almost 3 years old now, and her vocabulary had improved a lot. She did struggle to say some things but was quite good at talking now.

"Hey Princess... have you had breakfast?" Jungkook asked while kissing the top of Jimin's forehead. The smaller shook his head.

"No. I'll just get something at work. I didn't want what ajumma made." The smaller honestly said.

"What? Did it taste bad? It didn't taste bad to me and Eunjae." Jungkook said. The smaller just shrugged with a pout.

"I guess I have no appetite then. Let's go. She'll be late for daycare. You're also running late today." The smaller said.

"Okay, come baby. Let's go." Jungkook said, picking up their baby again. Her little legs were not that fast, so they always had to pick her up all the time when they were in a hurry. They walked out of this luxurious mansion, straight to where the cars were outside. Jungkook was leading the way as they went to get in a huge and fancy black car.

Jungkook opened the back door and made Eunja sit on her baby seat. Once she was well secured, Jungkook then helped Jimin, who was struggling to get on the car. It was too high, and Jimin always struggled getting in there. He still loved it the most, though.

"Are you ready? Are you not forgetting anything?" Jungkook asked, wanting to be sure before he drove off.

"No, I don't think so. We can go." Jimin said with a smile.

"Baby, I'm already late. Can't you just take your car and use it instead?" Jungkook asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"No, I want you to drop me off work. And I want everyone to be jealous and envious when they see this very hot, successful, and sexy husband of mine. They should know that they'll never have you." The smaller said.

"But they know... I've got a wedding ring on my finger."

"That's not enough. They still want you even with that wedding ring. And sometimes I get really insecure because the people who want you are more beautiful and successful than I am." The smaller pouted cutely in anger. Jungkook just chuckled and leaned closer to Jimin. He buckled up the smaller's seat belt and then kissed Jimin's lips.

"You know you're the last person to talk about that, right? Even the greatest of musicians ask you out. Don't you think I feel insecure, too?" Jungkook asked, making his puppy eyes as well so the smaller could feel sorry for him too.

"Argh... just drive." Jimin said, making Jungkook chuckled and started the car, driving off to the respective destinations.

Well, a lot had happened in two years, Jimin and Jungkook were the happiest they've ever been. Sure, like normal couples, they did fight a lot. But they always managed to work on it and fixed their relationship. They tightened their love last year by getting married. It was one of the most beautiful and small weddings. They tried their best to keep it hidden from the public since Jungkook had gained popularity everywhere for being the youngest CEO/ businessman in South Korea and one of the richest, too.