Chapter 9 [M]

3RD PERSON POV

The sounds of birds chirping and cars driving by was clearly audible to the pair that slept all cuddled up on the bed. It was morning now, and luckily, the alarm is not the first thing that woke them both up. They were spooning on the bed, jimin curled into a small frame, and Jungkook being the bigger spoon. He was holding Jimin like he would maybe run away from him.

Jungkook's eyes opened. The first thing they landed on was the back of Jimin's head. The taller sniffed the smaller figure in his arms. He smelled so damn good. His natural scent was very addicting to Jungkook. His thoughts drifted off to yesterday's events. He could feel his dick rise even more as he thought of the very passionate and amazing sex he shared with Jimin, not only once but twice. They also did it at night before taking a shower and sleeping. And Jungkook couldn't be happier. His dreams are literally coming true.

"Baby? Are you awake?" Jungkook asked as he had felt the change in Jimin's breathing pattern. The smaller kept quiet, still pretending to be asleep.

"Are you pretending to be asleep right now?" Jungkook chuckled as he asked that. Jimin pressed his lips in a thin line, trying not to laugh. How the fuck did Jungkook know that he was awake? Or that he was pretending to be asleep? Either way, Jimin kept quiet and pretended he was asleep.

The taller smirked as he had a really good idea. He stopped cuddling Jimin and started tickling him. Like a little baby, Jimin burst out laughing, completely forgetting that he was supposedly asleep. His laughter sounded so beautiful like that of a little innocent kid. That's what Jungkook loved. The smaller was just so pure.

"AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA OKAY, STOP...ST-HAHAHAHAHA JUNGKOOK STOP IT." Jimin laughed loudly while trying to protect himself from these tickles. The taller obeyed and stopped what he was doing. Finally, Jimin could breathe, but he still had a wide smile on his face.

"Good morning, beautiful." Jungkook said, trailing soft and wet kisses from Jimin's neck to his shoulder.

"Good morning, Mr Jeon." The smaller answered, while turning around to face Jungkook. The two looked at each other. They were not saying anything, but the smiles on their faces were saying a lot. The two of them seemed genuinely happy.

"Why are you smiling?" Jimin asked while he was failing to hide his smile.

"Because of you. You're so damn pretty in the morning, and you're in my arms, and you're smiling. Your smile is really contagious. So why are you smiling?" The taller asked back.

"I don't know. I just feel good." The smaller replied with his smile still plastered on his face. Jungkook couldn't feel more proud of himself. He really believes that he's the reason the smaller is smiling, considering that he was a crying mess yesterday. The taller stared at Jimin, taking all his beauty in. He's seen him every day since he started working to Kang Jaebeom. It's surprising how he can never get used to Jimin's pretty face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" The smaller asked, feeling shy because of Jungkook's deep gaze on him.

"I'm just wondering about something, but don't worry... it's nothing." Jungkook said. To be honest, his mind was occupied by thoughts. How would they do this when Jaebeom is back? Won't he find out? It was stressing Jungkook but he tried not to think about it.

"Come, let's go freshen up." Jungkook said. He gave a little spank to Jimin's ass, making the smaller giggle. They both got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. Jungkook's arms were wrapped around Jimin, and he would whisper sweet nothings in the smaller's ear, making him giggle and be a blushing mess.

"Jungkook, oh my God, stop, I didn't say that. It was just normal moans." Jimin said right after Jungkook had whispered something to him.

"Uhhhh, let's agree to disagree on that." Jungkook joked. They got in the bathroom, and Jungkook took two toothbrushes. One was still new, so Jungkook opened it and put some toothpaste on it. He handed it to Jimin, who smiled and thanked him.