Chapter 11

PARK JIMIN'S POV

Waking up the next morning, I felt suffocated and out of breath. Jaebeom was cuddling me and holding me. If I never experienced Jungkook's cuddles, I would have said this was the best cuddle I've ever received. But right now, this feels like torture. The moment I opened my eyes, I tried to push myself off him, but he held me stirred awake and held me tighter than before.

"Morning Dollface." Jaebeom's raspy and deep voice said. Wow.. even his voice sounds so terrible now.

"Uh, morning. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." I said, my intention was to get up and go take a shower. Then maybe I could go shopping, at least then Jaebeom never tags along when I'm shopping.

"Don't apologize for that, my love. Come here, give me a kiss." He said, pulling me closer, I ducked his lips and then covered mine. I don't want him kissing me. I basically made a promise to Jungkook. I promised I won't do anything sex related with Jaebeom. And that means kisses are involved.

"Hahaha, morning breath." I said, trying to laugh it out. But Jaebeom just stared at me, like he was suspecting me of something.

"Go take a shower, I'll go make you something to eat." I told him while getting off the bed. He smiled and stood up as well. He then opened his arms for me to hug him. Hesitantly, I walked to him, and we hugged. He's not Jungkook. He doesn't hug me like Jungkook. With Jungkook, I feel small, safe, and protected when he embraces me. But Jaebeom scares me, especially because he doesn't even love hugs.

"My love, I see what you're trying to do. But don't worry, okay? I've got everything under control for today. You go take a shower first, I'm in charge of the kitchen today." He said, placing kisses on my face. What is he even talking about?

"But you never cook." I stated blatantly, making him laugh. It's not even funny, so I don't get why he's laughing.

"I know, but today I want to spoil your sweet ass. Go on, go take a shower." He said to me. Well, i can't refuse all his efforts because he'll start suspecting me of something. I smiled and nodded, Jaebeom pulled me into another hug, which I returned, of course. But I was very confused. I made my way to the bathroom, and a spank landed on my ass. I tensed up in an instant, I'm so repulsed.

"Jaebeom, stop it, haha." I faked a laugh and walked away.

I got in the bathroom and turned on the hot water. I then started showering, fuck... I should have brought my phone here so I was gonna call Jungkook and tell him Jaebeom is back. I don't think he knows, and I'm sure he's mad because I didn't come to his apartment last night, and I had to ignore his calls when he called last night. He must be so pissed.

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked back to the bedroom. The bed was already made neat. On top of the bed was an outfit laid out. My guess is Jaebeom wants me to wear this. It was some expensive Dior outfit with neck pieces and bracelets from Tiffany and Co. What's going on with this man? He sure did come back with a lot of love for me, or maybe he's still feeling apologetic about the situation with his mother.

I got dressed in this outfit he had picked for me, and then I put on the jewelry as well. After that, I sprayed my perfume and put on my favorite lip oil. I then took a few pictures, I mean I did look good as fuck.

So I then walked down the staircase. When I reached down, I was shocked by seeing Jaebeom all dressed up as well. In the table there was a nice and delicious looking breakfast. There were many different and colorful balloons around the house. Then, a little cute sign that said happy anniversary. Anniversary? What anniversary?

Oh... Oh shit... Fuck.

"Jaebeom-ssi... wow... when did you prepare all this?" I asked. Shock was clearly audible in my voice. I was surprised, yes, but I definitely didn't like the surprise.