Chapter 24 - M

3RD PERSON POV

[FEW WEEKS LATER, because I'm lazy as fuck]

Some time had passed after the saga that had happened. Jimin was safe and happy, to say the least. He spent the time that he had looking for an apartment of his own. For a person who's been living with another man for the past four years, he really needs his own place and a taste of freedom. Without any man living with him full time. Jungkook helped the smaller look for a place, and eventually, they did find one. It was just 30 minutes away from Jungkook's apartment. As much as the smaller wanted to be independent and do things on his own, this time Jungkook had insisted to buy the apartment for the smaller, both agreeing that Jimin would only buy his own furniture.

Reality had downed to Jimin, he moved from a rich man to another rich man. What's that Jaebeom said about Jimin being meant to marry in richness? Yeah, exactly that, but in this case, he's meant for Jungkook, not Jaebeom. Jimin had now been properly introduced to Yoongi and Hobi, and he loved them to bits. Those two were always so sweet to him and treated him like a cute baby. Taehyung was also a really cool person. He and Jimin connected, and the smaller couldn't be more happy to have friends in his life.

Meanwhile, things for Kang Jaebeom were really falling apart. Jimin was really serious about leaving him. He chose a mere chauffer over him. Well, that's what Jaebeom thought. Jaebeom lost one of his biggest clients in this period of time, Jeon Dynasty Holdings was the company that brought him more money, but suddenly, the owner just decided to pull out of the deal. Not only that, but Jin and Namjoon quit their jobs... now as if that was not enough problems already, Park Jimin served with him with divorce papers. Already signed by Jimin, now Jaebeom was left. He had been staring at those documents for a week. Why would he sign them? He wouldn't dare. He won't accept defeat. He's going to get his Jimin back. He won't accept losing a dime to a nobody. He will use his money to lure Jimin back if he needs to.

As of now, Jimin stood near the very huge window looking at the bright city lights that lit beautifully at this time of the night. He was in his new apartment, and the view was to die for. It wasn't a fully furnished place as yet, but he did get new pretty couches, and he placed a comfy rug on the tiled floor in his lounge. He also got a nice table and some decorations that went along with the vibe of his comfy lounge. The smaller smiled, sipping his wine and celebrating what he had achieved. He's leaving Jaebeom, and he got himself an apartment. Isn't that amazing.

The doorbell rang, making Jimin look back. He had a clear idea who it was so he wasn't frightened or anything. The smaller strutted towards the door, he was dressed in his small pajamas shorts and a baggy Donald Duck shirt. He looked cute and ready for bed. Jimin unlocked the door and pulled it open. Jungkook was leaning on the door frame with a single rose on his hand. Jimin couldn't hold his smile, Jungkook just looked so handsome standing there, wearing a black fancy suit and tie, carrying that red rose. This time, Jungkook really seemed like a rich man, an heir to Jeon Junghyun.

"Jungkook." The smaller voiced out while looking at his man.

"Good evening, princess." Jungkook greeted in a deep and sexy voice. Jimin blushed and moved out of the way, making space for his man to enter his apartment. Jungkook made his way in, judging by his walk. Anyone could tell he was tired.

"A rose, for my beautiful rose." Jungkook whispered seductively while handing the beautiful rose to Jimin. The smaller's cheeks turned pinkish as they were decorated by the blush that had crept up to his face.

"You spoil me too much, Mr Jeon. Thank you so much." Jimin said, shyly making Jungkook smile. Jungkook liked it when Jimin called him Mr Jeon, it made him feel so special and important. Which he was anyway.