Chapter 30

3RD PERSON POV

Taehyung, Yoongi, Hobi, Namjoon, and Jin... all these men were sitted on the table, in front of them was pork belly that Jin kept frying as he was the chef anyway. They were halfway through the first bottle of soju, and there were 3 more to go. Jungkook seemed in distress. He kept sighing heavily and tugging on his hair as if that would help him to think better. He felt like a failure. How could something like this happen overnight and almost ruin his and Jimin's relationship?

"So you have a kid?" Namjoon asked first, seemingly confused.

"No. Of course not." Jungkook frustratedly answered.

"You better not have one. I risked my life helping Jimin run to you, and now you're giving him problems just like his ex-husband." Namjoon's said while shaking his head.

"I am not like Jaebeom, this... it's a minor misunderstanding. I don't have a child. I would've told Jimin if I knew of any children. Besides... I haven't slept with a woman in years." Jungkook tried to defend himself.

"Well, there was that one time we went to the strip club..." Taehyung spoke while shrugging his shoulders. Jungkook sighed and glared at Taehyung.

"You guys were with me. Fine, I was drunk, but I didn't sleep with anyone. At that time, I was already going crazy and getting these wet dreams about Jimin. Why would I sleep with a woman while I wanted Jimin?" Jungkook asked while looking at Taehyung. The other just made a face and looked away.

"Guys, honestly... I think all of us here are aware of the love Jungkook possesses for Jimin. And Taehyung... we all know Jungkook hasn't been with a woman in years. I seriously think this is someone's plan to sabotage Jimin and Jungkook's relationship." Yoongi spoke, and Hobi nodded, agreeing with his boyfriend.

"Or... no one could be sabotaging them. That woman might just be trying to extort money out of Jungkook. The man will be CEO as of tomorrow. I'm sure rumors have been going around, and now people are just trying to get lucky." Taehyung said.

"I get that, but I think this has Jaebeom written all over it. She could've easily just hired someone and paid them to do this. Just so he can ruin your relationship." Yoongi added once more, making all the others nod in agreement. Jungkook just sighed, feeling like he was getting a headache from all this thinking. With stuff like this happening, does that mean Jaebeom will never give up Jimin? How long is he gonna keep trying to sabotage them?

"Don't you have any information about your baby mama? Something that could help us find her identity." Hobi asked.

"Say baby mama again, and I'm gonna kill you." Jungkook threatened while glaring at Hobi. The taller was a ticking time bomb, so everyone had to watch their words around him.

"We're trying to help you here. Be good to us, or we'll all go to Jimin and tell him you have 3 more babies that you're hiding." Taehyung also threatened making the others chuckled, but Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"Well, she said her name was Seonhee. She's a hooker and sometimes she works as a stripper. Her baby is Jeon Eunjae, as she says. One thing I can guarantee is that her baby is not a Jeon. She's not mine. That's all I know about her. I didn't even bother asking more. I woke up and went out, Jimin said she wanted to stay with that girl, and he wanted to know some things." Jungkook explained.

"You should've stayed too, try to find out about her and why she's lying." Jin merely suggested while turning the pot belly on the grill.

"I wanted to tie her up and torture the truth out of her. But not in front of Jimin, so I decided to leave. I needed to get away before I hurt her." Jungkook explained.