Chapter 34

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I stared at my laptop screen for a long time, sighing heavily. The workload was getting a bit much for me, I was trying to handle it, but it was really hard. I hold too many meetings in one day. Sometimes I have to travel long hours to work, with this company being well known, I sometimes travel abroad but be sure to come back the next day, I don't want to leave Jimin and Eunjae alone, speaking of Eunjae, that baby has grown in to me. I love her so much, and I made sure to have her change her last name to Jeon, she should be fully mine so that Jaebeom won't ever get access to her even if he gets out of jail.

The door to my office opened, and I looked up. My secretary strutted inside with her very long heels and skinny legs. She was dressed formally in a tight dress, which was below the knee, but it did expose her shoulders a lot, including her boob area.

"I thought I told you to always knock." I said, glaring at her. I hate it when someone just barges in my office. I could be jerking off and thinking about Jimin for God's sake.

"I'm sorry, Mr Jeon, it slipped my mind. Your 12pm appointment is here." She said while giving me a soft smile. Being a young and successful CEO, I always have to deal with the lustful stares of my female employees. It's hard, but I'm used to it now. It pisses Jimin off all the time.

"Already? Well, show him in then." I said.

"Yes, Sir." She said, and she walked out of my office again. She's always walking so slowly, I don't know if that's how she's normally like, or she's just trying to get me to look at her. But it's not working. I'm a man who knows what he wants, so I wouldn't go for anyone else while I have the prettiest boy waiting for me back home. I love Jimin.

I closed my laptop and tidied my table a bit so it could look clean and neat. The door opened, and I looked up, Taehyung made his way inside and closed the door.

"Damn, your secretary's pretty." Taehyung said. I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"She's alright. What are you doing here? I've got a 12pm meeting." I told him. Seeing him is making me think of the conversation jimin and I had about Tae and his feelings for me.

"I'm your 12pm, and I bought this for you. Jimin sent me to give you some food and make sure to watch you eat." Taehyung said while putting a lunchbox of a home-cooked meal in front of me. I'm guessing Jimin made all this for me. My baby, always going the extra mile, I could've grabbed a sandwich.

"Oh, wow... Jimin really didn't have to cook all this." I said while smiling.

"He did it because he loves you, just appreciate his efforts." Taehyung said.

"And I do, let's dig in. I was hungry anyway." I told Taehyung.

Without hesitation, we bought started eating. The food was so delicious and smelled so good. I could tell Taehyung was enjoying it just as much as I was. We ate in silence for a few minutes, and it was really weird for me. Now that Jimin has reminded me of this, I think it's time I had a talk with Taehyung.

"Tae... there's something we should talk about." I said. He put down the rolled egg and looked at me as if he knew what I wanted to say.

"Jungkook, if it's about what happened, uhm... you know how talkative Hobi is. He didn't mean for Jimin to hear that. He was just talking and..."

"Jimin already knows... what I wanted to talk about it what happened back then. When you confessed to liking me. I think I didn't handle the situation as well as I would have normally done. It's just... at the time, I was freaking out, and all I had in my head was freeing Jimin from Jaebeom. I believe we have to address this as now that...