Chapter 3

3RD PERSON POV

He was like an angel glowing in the dark. The lights in the room were switched off, and the only thing that allowed him to see his alluring body was the light that came from the window. He was so beautiful, warm, soft, and the boy wished he could touch his beautiful body forever. His hands slowly caressed the small of his back as he pulled him closer to his naked body. Their foreheads touched as they looked at each other in the eyes.

"I want you so much." The deep and husky voice of the taller whispered. Those words could only seem to arouse the smaller even more. He bit his lip while his hand caressed the tallers sexy and athletic body. The feeling of those abs on his fingers just made him want to risk it all for this temporary excitement.

"Take me, Jungkook. I'm yours." The smaller whispered back with a desperate and soft voice. They gazed at each other for a few more seconds before they both lost their senses and started kissing deeply. The kiss was rushed, hungry, and desperate, but yet it was the best thing to happen to the taller. Their hands were running all over each other's body. Truly magical.

The taller gently laid his beautiful boy down on the bed. He stopped kissing those plump lips and moved down to jawline, giving a little lick before placing wet kisses on it. The smaller could only moan at the feeling of pleasure. His pretty little fingers held tightly onto the bed covers. He just didn't know what to do with himself. The taller was kissing every inch of his body, from his lips to his jawline, then down to his neck. From there, he went for his chest and his small stomach, leaving soft wet kisses there. The smaller moaned and whimpered at the pleasure he felt.

The taller cupped the smaller's ass, giving it a little squeeze, which made the smaller moan even more. They both wanted this. The taller's hard manhood was now brushing against the smaller's opening, begging to be let in. He slowly started pushing himself in, feeling the his walls opening and accommodating his big size. He was so warm and tight...

"AHHHH FUCK JUNGKOOK!!"
.
.
The sound of an alarm clock was loud enough to disturb the sleep of the man who was on the bed. His eyes snapped open and he looked at the ceiling. He closed his eyes one more time and released a heavy sigh while rubbing his eyes.

"Fuck, not again." He cursed through his gritted teeth as he was getting up.

His mind was still disoriented and confused by this dream he had just had. It's not the first time he had such a dream, and I bet it's not the last one, too. The taller dragged his feet towards the bathroom. He got there and stared at his reflection in the mirror. His face was slightly oily, and his hair was messy. He was topless, exposing his firm and toned abs along with that beautiful tattoo that was covering his whole arm. His arms were slightly veiny too, what a sight to behold.

"Get a grip, Jungkook. You need to stop this." Jungkook whisper scolded himself. By that, he was referring to the dream he had just had. Sure, it's not a bad or terrible dream, but the person in his dream is the problem.

Jungkook quickly started doing his hygiene routine. From taking a shower, applying lotion on his body, doing his hair, and putting on his clothes. He wore his black suit with a white shirt like he usually does. It's his work uniform after all. He then walked to his kitchen and opened the fridge to see if there was something he could endulge in before leaving for work.

Jeon Jungkook lived alone in an apartment that was big enough for him. It had a beautiful morden kitchen, a lounge space, one bedroom which was really spacious and one bathroom. It was big enough for just him, and getting a bigger apartment would mean paying more rent money, so that's why he settled for this one. His parents lived back home in Busan while Jungkook was in Seoul due to work.