Chapter 18

JIMIN'S POV

My eyes fluttered open, and I took in the unfamiliar surroundings. Oh... it's a hotel. Last night, I drove until I arrived at his nice and expensive hotel, I booked a one week's stay. In this one week, I'll be looking for nice apartments I could move into. I don't wanna stay in a hotel forever. Then, after that, I should get a job. It's time I stopped complaining and tried to change my life. I know Jaebeom won't let me go that easily, but I should at least try and free myself from him.

I reached for my phone, which was on the nightstand to check the time. It was 8am in the morning, and I had a lot of missed calls from Jaebeom and Jungkook. I didn't care about Jaebeom. All the words he was saying to me yesterday still hurt. I then dialed Jungkook's number, calling him instead.

"Hello? Jimin? Where are you? Are you okay?" He answered almost immediately and bombarded me with questions.

"I'm okay, can you do me a favor?" I quickly asked.

"Jimin where the fuck are you? Your husband has turned this house upside down. He's going crazy because you're not here." Jungkook whispered, I'm guessing he wasn't in the right space to talk freely.

"Can you please just get me some clothes. Just a few pants, underwear, and t-shirts. You can even get it from the convenience store or anywhere. I'll send you my location when you're done." I told him. I heard Jungkook sigh heavily.

"Baby, just assure me you're safe wherever you are. Are you okay and safe?" He asked. My heart immediately melted. The way his voice sounded so concerned and caring made me feel butterflies in my tummy.

"I'm okay... I promise I'm fine. I'm just really... we'll talk when you get here." I told him. I heard him release a sigh of relief.

"Okay, I'll be there soon." He said, and we both ended the call. A part of me really wants to believe that Jungkook is the most perfect man I'll ever have, and another part is just scared that what Jaebeom said might be the truth. Maybe Jungkook can leave me if he were to find out about my whole life problems, I hope that's not it.

I dragged my feet and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that, I wrapped a towel around my body while the other one was wrapped around my hair. I then sat in front of the mirror, looking at myself. This is so stupid, and I didn't think it through. I have nothing here. No clothes, no lotion, no deodorant or perfume, no charger, and my battery is running low. Argh... I'm gonna have to buy all those things once Jungkook comes with clothes. I just didn't want to have to wear the pajamas I slept in.

I texted Jungkook the exact location I was in after he was done getting my clothes. He texted back and promised to be here within 20 minutes since he was in a taxi. It would have been less if he was driving Jaebeom's car. I waited impatiently for him, my phone battery was almost dead so I couldn't even play some songs to keep the time going. I was just counting minutes and seconds.

I heard a knock on the door, I hope it's Jungkook. If not, then that will mean Jaebeom has found me.

"WHO IS IT?" I asked and waited to hear the answer on the opposite side of the door.

"ROOM SERVICE." The male yelled back. I chuckled and shook my head. It was Jungkook. I know his voice even though he tried to make it deeper than it actually is.

"I DIDN'T ORDER ANY." I replied back. I was just keeping the conversation going. I was looking at myself in the mirror, just to see if I looked okay. Not ashy as fuck.

"IT'S ON THE HOUSE FOR OUR PRETTIEST GUEST... NOW COME, OPEN UP BABY." He said, now in his normal voice. Damn, what is this feeling? Butterflies? I think so. I just melt like butter on a pan every time when he calls me baby.