Chapter 032

"Beomgyu, you've got to stop leaving your socks everywhere

"Beomgyu, you've got to stop leaving your socks everywhere. How do you even leave them here? Do you not notice yourself missing socks when you put on your sneakers?" Ryujin huffed as she bent down to pick up a stray sock that was lying on the floor.

"I don't know," Beomgyu shrugged, his eyes on his phone as he scrolled through his socials. Ryujin threw the sock, aiming straight for Beomgyu's face and successfully hit him square in the nose. She let out a chuckle when a shriek left his lips, batting her eyes innocently when Beomgyu turned to glare at her.

Since they started dating, Beomgyu had been coming over to Ryujin's apartment more and more. He left his mark every time he left the apartment, so much so that Ryujin had to clear out a drawer so she could leave all his things in there. He left his hats, his jackets and most of all – his socks.

"No, I have to do groceries~" Ryujin whined as she straightened her back after seeing her nearly empty fridge. Beomgyu peeked from the sofa, smiling softly at his now pouty girlfriend.

"Shall we go together? We can go pick up what you need. I can help carry some of your bags too," Beomgyu hummed as he swung his legs over the sofa after having been sprawled all over it, his bare toes touching the floor.

"Alright, let me go get my jacket first." Ryujin hummed as she pulled out the hair tie that kept all her hair out of her face. Beomgyu took the sock that Ryujin had just thrown in his face, putting it on before moving to find where the other one went.

"Ready?" Beomgyu asked his girlfriend as she walked into the room, a chic black jacket tying her otherwise basic outfit together. She had on wide-legged jeans and an oversized grey sweater.

Beomgyu grabbed his cap as Ryujin approached him, making sure she had all the necessary things she needed in her purse. Beomgyu moved to put it on his head, but he paused as Ryujin came to stand right in front of him, still busying herself with her purse.

He lowered his hand, pushing the cap down on Ryujin's head, shocking the smaller girl slightly. She looked up at Beomgyu with wide eyes, surprised that he had given her his cap.

"Looks better with your fit," Beomgyu excused, bending down to press a small kiss on Ryujin's lips. Ryujin laughed, shaking her head as she linked arms with Beomgyu to support herself as she slipped her feet into her shoes.

The walk to the grocery store was short. Once they got inside, they were happy to know that there was barely anyone there. It made shopping way easier for Ryujin. They grabbed a cart, Beomgyu helping to push as Ryujin roamed the aisles, eyes searching for whatever she needed to survive.

"Are you going to stay for dinner? What should we have tonight?" Ryujin asked as she turned back to her boyfriend who had been looking at all the fresh fruits that were on display in mild interest.

"I'm craving some pasta. Shall we have bolognese?" Ryujin answered for Beomgyu, who had been too slow to open his mouth to make a suggestion. He closed back his mouth, a smile playing on his lips as he nodded wordlessly seeing that Ryujin had already made a move to grab the packet of pasta.