Chapter 030

chae💕

chae💕

CHAE

RYU

what are you doinggg
i miss you

dawgg i miss you too :(((
i've been in the library in uni since morning
finishing up my assignments here so i can do
my revision for midterms at homee

woah
i would have not survived as a uni student LMAOO

wbk wbk
anyways why are u texting me
go text your cafe crush guy
seeing as uve neglected me this past few weeks😡😡

no stoppp thats why im tryna redeem myself
can u come over to my place so we can hang out
plsplsplsplsplsplsplspsl

but
but my incomplete assignments🥺

i bought nail polish
we can paint each other's nails

packing my laptop rn
be at ur house in 20 mins

see u bae >:)

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

Ryujin was clipping up her hair when she heard a knock on her door. Expecting to see her friend, a grin grew on her lips as she walked over to the door, her hand reaching out to pull open the door. As she had predicted, Chaeryeong stood at the front of her door, her usual sweet smile painted on her pretty pink lips.

"It's been forever!" Chaeryeong squealed, Ryujin pulling her into a tight embrace. It had been a long time since they saw each other, despite living next to each other. Ryujin had been busy with training (and Beomgyu) while Chaeryeong was coping with the university workload and managing her toxic boyfriend.

"You look insanely pretty." Ryujin compliments the girl, and Chaeryeong grins as a light pink dusted her cheeks. Chaeryeong's hair was tied in a half-up half-down hairstyle, her jet-black hair looking effortlessly shiny and perfect. Her outfit was well put-together, the long skirt she was wearing giving her a soft and feminine vibe.

"You look amazing yourself, Ryu." Chaeryeong hums, giving Ryujin a small wink as she bends down to take off her sneakers. Ryujin pulls Chaeryeong to the living room, where she had already taken out the nail polish set she recently bought.

"Oh, these are such pretty colours! Do you have any inspo?" Chaeryeong gasps as she sits down on the floor, Ryujin sitting next to her as they observe the wide range of nail polish that Ryujin had to offer.

"Not really. Maybe something bold?" Ryujin hummed to herself as she grabbed the dark red coloured nail polish. Chaeryeong looked over at her, immediately agreeing with the colour that Ryujin picked.

"It'll look so good," Chaeryeong happily clapped her hands, grabbing the nail polish to help Ryujin with it. Ryujin placed her hands on the table, Chaeryeong shaking the bottle before unscrewing it open.