Chapter 025

Ryujin's eyes cracked open, her throat dry from lack of water

Ryujin's eyes cracked open, her throat dry from lack of water. A cough reaches her lips, her eyebrows furrowing in discomfort as she tosses in bed. Too lazy to get up to get some water, she settles back into bed, her eyes closing as she slowly drifts to sleep.

She lets out a tired sigh, her migraine preventing her from achieving sleep. Her eyes fly open in frustration, her lips pursed as she fights the urge to cough out the dryness in her throat.

She sits up, the rays of sunshine of the afternoon already streaming in, shining straight into her eye. Disgruntled, she shields her eyes from the glaring sun, cranky from the discomfort she felt.

She swung her legs to the side, trudging to the kitchen. Did she have that much to drink? Her head pounds with every step she takes, hearing her heartbeat in her ears. A groan leaves her lips as she rubs her eyes, putting up with her mistake of getting flat-out drunk. She couldn't remember anything past Hyomin storming out of the tent.

She pulls open the door to her fridge not expecting much, her stomach protesting in hunger urging her to try her luck. Her eyes light up in pleasant surprise seeing hangover drinks stocked up with a cup of iced coffee and madeleines. She was so hungry she didn't stop to think how these got into her fridge, making a grab for a madeleine along with a hangover shot and the iced coffee.

She walks back to her room, munching on the snack with the coffee in her hand. She sits on the edge of her bed, grabbing her phone hearing it buzz with a new notification. She opens up the chat mindlessly seeing a message coming in from her best friend.

chae💕

shin ryujin
oh my god
ur such an embarrassment
ur gonna wake up regretting tonight
2.08 a.m.

?
girl what did i do
1.24 p.m.

good morning sleeping beauty
do u not remember last night

oh no
what did i do now

check ur other msgs right now

im scared
shit what did i do

i hope u die from embarrassment
i have class got to go
piece of advice
nvr drink again

Ryujin's eyebrows crease together in worry, biting her lower lip in anxiousness, clicking out of the chat. She scrolls through her other chats, spotting a notification from someone else. She presses onto it, her heart beating fast in trepidation, still having no clue what she had done

beomgyu <3

hihi hope you're feeling good
once you read this i put some hangover drinks
and breakfast in your fridge, make sure to take that!!
sorry i cldnt stay with you for long i had work
7.02 a.m.