Chapter 013

"Nah because why are situationships so intimate nowadays? We didn't even do this until after we've been officially dating for 6 months

"Nah because why are situationships so intimate nowadays? We didn't even do this until after we've been officially dating for 6 months. Genuinely what the fuck,"

"Babe, we met each other 5 years ago. That was ancient times. And don't talk so loud, you'll wake them up."

Beomgyu's eyes flutter open at the hushed voices surrounding him. He glances down at himself, confused as to why he felt heavier than he normally did.

He froze, despite his excruciatingly sore neck, seeing Ryujin still peacefully asleep. On his shoulder. Ryujin must have dozed off before he did, because his head was lying on top of hers when he woke up.

"Good morning, seems like you had a fun night?" Beomgyu looked away from Ryujin, eyes widening seeing the teasing smirk playing on Eunbi's lips. Mark was nowhere to be seen, but Beomgyu swore he heard him just now.

"Shut up," Beomgyu grumbled, using his free hand to run through his hair, massaging his neck. He was careful to stay in place, not wanting to wake Ryujin up.

"What time is it?" Beomgyu yawned, his hand falling limp to his side once he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Eunbi glanced at her phone, quick to tell Beomgyu that opening time would be in an hour.

"You don't have a shift today, so I guess you can wake her up 20 minutes before we open," Eunbi hums, pocketing her phone before she admired her newly painted nails. She glanced at the duo, just in time to see Beomgyu tuck a hair strand away from Ryujin's face.

"So," Beomgyu looked over to Eunbi, who had crossed one leg over the other. She raised a suggestive eyebrow and Beomgyu felt his cheeks grow red. He let out an instinctive groan of embarrassment, pushing his head back as Eunbi let out a snort.

"She's on break, so I invited her over and we baked for a while. We watched a show and ended up falling asleep. We didn't do anything," Beomgyu glared at Eunbi, who only shrugged in return.

"Well, got to be happy that your ass is finally not single. The nagging and snarky comments about me and Mark should come to an end soon," Eunbi laughed, leaning back onto the chair that she was sitting on as she stretched. Beomgyu winced hearing the multiple cracks that followed after.

"What on Earth got your back cracking like that?" Beomgyu scrunched his face in disgust. Eunbi shot him a glare,resting her hand on her back as she gave it one last light stretch.

"Mark insisted on doing yoga last night. Got much more intense than I wanted it to, and ended up being some sort of dance showdown. It was fun, but I forgot to take into consideration that we both had work first thing in the morning."

Beomgyu laughed at that, it wasn't abnormal to hear such stories from the couple. Beomgyu had to admit, he was jealous of their dynamic at times, because they really fitted well with one another. They were the ying to each other's yang, there was no other way to phrase it.