Chapter 006

Shin Ryujin was freaking out

Not only did she oversleep, she also totally forgot about the date that was happening in 2 hours. In her anxious state, she called Chaeryeong after a quick shower and explained the situation. Chaeryeong was beyond excited before she ushered Ryujin into her room.

Ryujin didn't want to call Sang-yoon over because firstly, the dorms were quite far from where she lived. Secondly, this was forbidden. Ryujin wasn't supposed to be dating, especially since they were preparing for a competition.

"Alright, we'll pick an outfit before we start on makeup," Chaeryeong stated matter-of-factly as she threw open the doors of the cupboard. Ryujin lied on the bed in a starfish position, close to hyperventilating. She chided herself, how could she forget about this date?

She sat up upon Chaeryeong's complaints to see that she was holding up an outfit. She shook her head, a frown pulling on her lips as she kept on denying the outfits Chaeryeong presented her. Chaeryeong slowly grew exasperated with the difficult girl, pulling out a leather jacket before throwing it in Ryujin's hands.

"We'll include this jacket in your outfit. It'll be cold at night, so I'll find a graphic tee and some jeans. High-waisted or low-waisted?" Chaeryeong hummed as she walked over to her drawer now, looking at Ryujin to see her gesturing around her waist level.

Chaeryeong sifted through the neatly folded clothes, keeping the black and white leather jacket in her mind as she contemplated what would go with it. She spotted a graphic tee that she hadn't seen Ryujin wear before, pulling it out before presenting it to Ryujin.

Now that she had the top part in mind, it was easy to decide on her bottoms. Chaeryeong chose the first white pair of jeans she spotted, satisfied that it was wide-legged before bringing it over to Ryujin.

"Go and change. Where's your jewellery?" Chaeryeong asked before Ryujin pointed at her dresser, getting up from the bed to change. She didn't complain, the outfit selection was pretty nice, and it was to her taste as well. Chaeryeong walked over to the dresser as Ryujin went into the bathroom.

Chaeryeong pulled the drawer open, scanning the neatly laid jewellery before picking out a simple silver chain and one silver ring. Simple was best on Ryujin, and she didn't want the girl to go overboard on a first date.

Chaeryeong also grabbed Ryujin's straightener, deciding that she'd do her hair as well. She begun to pick out the makeup Ryujin would use before Ryujin walked in. Chaeryeong gave an excited squeal as she clapped enthusiastically, asking Ryujin to spin.

"It looks absolutely fire. Now, do your makeup and put on this jewellery! We're running out of time," Chaeryeong hummed as she ushered Ryujin to sit at the dresser, the jewellery and makeup already helpfully laid out.

Chaeryeong got started on her hair as Ryujin picked up the foundation. Chaeryeong watched in the mirror, making sure Ryujin wouldn't try anything too risky on her makeup and to also make sure the hair came out perfect.