And the most hot topic of today is the suddenly changed behaviour of their grumpy boss.

Gossip started with the loud greeting of "Good morning" to every staff by none other than their always staying rude boss but today it seems like  something was wrong with their boss when they saw him grinning tooth to tooth instead of showing his grumpy face. It's not the only  thing that shocked them as list is quite long to narrate about his changed behaviour.

They thought that the boss greeting was a mistake but their mouth hanged open when they saw how a cleaner mistakenly spilled a mug of coffee all over his new tailored suit and he didn't even snapped on him for his mistake and just patted his shoulder and head  inside his office without yelling a single word. This thing was really shocking for them as they clearly remember how the same boss fired a worker who did exactly same thing just a few days back so what happened that he didn't do anything today? This is really shocking for them to see their rude boss doing all this kind of things.

______________

A young man was sitting on a swivel chair in his office with one hand resting on the table and was playing with the marble stone placed on the table, he was looking absentmindedly at the papers kept on the table and in between he was peeking towards the door, it seemed as if he was waiting for someone.

And soon the wait was over when a curly-haired girl entered his office without knocking. Her nose was flaring in anger and she was staring at him with her narrowed eyes.

" Miss shehnaaz this is not  professional to enter anyone office without knocking beforehand"  the seating man muttered calmly as he looked towards the girl who was still glaring him. His heart thumped violently in his ribcage after seeing the beautiful girl standing infront of him. She was looking hell sexy in the professional outfit with her curly hair. Because of these curls she looked completely different from yesterday. It has to be admitted that curls suit Shehnaaz a lot.

" Don't look at me like that sidharth" Shehnaz growled as she slightly leaned down and  stamped her hand on the table

" Don't look at me like that sidharth" Shehnaz growled as she slightly leaned down and  stamped her hand on the table. Her sudden growl make sidharth come out of his trance.

" Why are you growling baby" sidharth asked as he innocently looked in her eyes.

" You did all this naa " she growled , her eyes stared into his eyes.

" What do you mean Shehnaz?" Sidharth innocently mumbled as if he had no idea what Shehnaaz was refering to.

" Don't play dumb sidhart, I know you did all this , this project and me handling all this project " Shehnaaz uttered, her arms now folded across her chest, still boring into him with her piercing eyes.

" Don't even try to lie to me sidharth now I only want truth" sidharth gulped after hearing it as he looked back in Shehnaz eyes. He knows he can't lie to her so he told her truth.

" Well I agree that it's all my doing but I didn’t do it only because of you Shehnaaz, I really wanted to work on this project with your company since a long time and when I got to know that you work for this company I gave my offer to your company which they accepted and they gave this project to you” Sidharth told her everything truthfully, his eyes didn't moved from Shehnaz while saying this. He observed each expression of shehnaaz face while speaking truth. Shehnaz felt hurt after hearing it. She thought that she got this project because of her talent but no this not the case because she got this project because of sidharth.

"So that's the reason I got this project??" She muttered, her voice shaked a little while asking it as she looked at sidharth with blank eyes her previous anger disappear after hearing the truth.
" No , offcourse not , you got this project because of your talent baby , they know your worth baby that's why they themselves offered your name to me for this project and I immediately agreed because I know how much talented you are " sidharth immediately replied after seeing her sad face and he never ever wanted to hurt her.

" Don't lie sidharth "

" You know Shehnaz I can't lie to you " sidharth said little loudly in his deep voice which made  Shehnaz almost flinch. Sidharth don't like when Shehnaz didn't trust her.

" Shehnaz if you think that I'm lying to you then why don't you call your manager and ask them " sidharth suggested.

" No , i believe you" Shehnaz replied as she looked down while fiddling with her fingers.

" Great ---" Sidharth was about to say more thing to change her sad mood but he was cut off by knock on the door.

" Come in " after hearing sidharth faint voice his manager entered in his office and informed them that his  partners were waiting for him in the meeting room and after informing him she went out.

" Let's go Shehnaz your Colleague are waiting " Shehnaz noded her head and followed after sidharth like a puppy to the meeting room. Her senior colleague who were going to work with her on this project were seated on the chair gets up to meet sidharth when they entered in the room.

" So shall we start our meeting ?"
Sidharth asked to his partner after completing basic formality of greeting. They all noded and started to discuss the project. Shehnaz was seating their silently as she listen everything attentively. They all were discussing about financial aspects of the project and it's not Shehnaz field. She is fashion designer  and only show her arts on clothes .

After almost one hour Shehnaaz was standing infront of the projector screen and were describing everything professionally which she prepared yesterday. Sidharth was totally impressed with her confidence . She described confidently without stuttering but a frown took over his face when his eyes fall on her trembling hands. Her fingers were trembling due to nervousness. He felt proud on her because she successfully hide her nervousness and confidently presented her words , her designs, her art.

" That's all about my presentation if you have any query, please feel free to ask " shehnaaz looked at everyone after finishing her presentation, her hand were still shivering behind her back. She felt a wave of relief when her eyes meets everyone smiling face instead of confused one so it's only mean her efforts were paid off and was successful in impressing everyone.

Her eyes meets with sidharth who was already looking at her. She felt different kind of tingling feeling in her stomach when sidharth praised her.

" Beautiful , your designs are beautiful just like you miss shehnaz Kaur gill " shehnaaz eyes widened and her cheeks turned into shade of light pink after hearing it. She tried to glare at him  but terrible failed when he winked at her.

" I wanna you to start working on this designs as soon as possible so that we can launch our new clothing articles on time miss shehnaz " shehnaz  looked at him with amusement , one minute before he was flirting with her and the next he was all professional.

" Okay  " shehnaz muttered and nodded her head.

" It was nice to meet you all and I hope we all work well together and make this project successful" sidharth uttered and everyone gets up from their seat and to shaking hand with sidharth they all went out from the meeting hall.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️

I'm sorry guys for the late update , I'm feeling low from past few days so didn't able to write anything. I hope you all will understand me.
And yess do follow me if you really like my fiction it will boast me. And don't forget to leave vote and comment.
Do share my fiction also.