Lay Me Down Chapter 48

Start from the beginning

“Why?” I asked her.  I thought that she liked staying here with Carter. “Nobody is making you do this right?”

“No Lizzie, it’s my choice. I need things to go back to normal. I don’t want to be scared to go to my own home. It wasn’t mom’s fault that it happen! As long as she is not dating I’m good and I want to go home.” Sasha stated.

“No absolutely not!” Carter said.

“Carter!” Sasha yelled. “Lizzie?”

“Sasha I’m sorry but I think you should stay. That’s just my opinion.” I told her.

“Why? Lizzie I know you want your room back and I’m taking up to much space.” She said.

“I’m fine Sasha , don’t worry about me” I told her.

“Carter please, just let me stay for a week and if I don’t like it or feel comfortable I’ll come back” Sasha stated. Carter rolled his eyes and inhaled a deep breath. He was definitely about to give in.

“Whatever Sasha,” He said exhaling the breath “ But you call me every day and  let me know what’s going on and I will call you everyday which means we are talking twice a day okay?”

“Carter isn’t that a little too much?” She asked.

“Of course not,” He replied. “ hose are the conditions if you want to go.” He told her.

“Fine whatever,” She told him. “When are you taking me?”

“When do you want to go?” He asked.

“Tonight,” She said.

“Uh no tomorrow”

“Why didn’t you just tell me tomorrow then?”

“Because I thought you would delay.” He stated. She rolled her eyes.

“Thanks Carter! For everything! I’m so lucky to have you as my brother.” She said hugging him. He hugged her back.

“You know I’m always here for you.” He told her as he kissed her head.

“I’m gone a start packing” She said as she tore away from him and went into the room.

Carter rolled his eyes and came and sat next to me on the couch. He rested his head on my shoulder and look up at me. “I so hope that I don’t regret this decision?” He said.

“Everything will be fine Carter” I told him even though I was kind of worried about her going back. I didn’t even get why she wanted to go back.

“Do you know what this means for me and you?” He questioned with a wink.