Chapter 1

Read: Bad boys, Good lips before reading this book.

----------------------------------------------
*4 years later*

Katie's P.O.V
"hey Neve" I said As I walked through her house door.

"Hi" she said coming over to me.

"Where's nash?" I asked

"Oh he's just in the garden with matt"

"Oh alright"

We both went through to the garden to see Matt and Nash chatting away.
Neve walks over to Nash and gives him a peck on the lips. Yes Nash and Neve got together I knew they would. They're actually engaged now.

I walk over to Matt and gave him a hug. Matt is like my other best friend. After Cameron left we got really close.
I got close with all the boys really.

"Where are the others" Neve asked me

"Oh they're just coming now.

"Ok" we then heard the door bell ring and Neve went to go and answer it.
I went with Neve to go see the others.

Taylor and Neve got really close as well and they're such good friends obviously not as good as Neve and I because that could never happen. As they come through the he door Tay picks Neve up and spins her around.

I love how Nash doesn't mind that they are so close.

Nash and Matt come through and Neve goes over to Nash and he wraps his arm around her. I see jack come in and he goes straight to me giving me a quick kiss.

Yeah I know it's weird after Cameron left as well as spending a lot of time with Matt I spent a lot of time with jack too. I started to get feelings for him really quick and he already had them for me.

"Hey beautiful" he says pulling away.

"Hey" I blush.

We all meet up a lot and just spend the day together.
The boys have kinda given up their gang life but not much. It still comes out at times.

I look over to see Nash and Neve talking, they are so in love it's so nice to see. I'm not jealous at all. Maybe a tad. But I have jack so it's all alright.

I feel someone's arms wrap around me and I know they're jacks. I lean into him and he rests his chin on my shoulder.

I then see Hayes and run over to him giving him a huge hug.

"What the hell Hayes where have you been I haven't seen you in months" I shriek.

"I went on holiday with some of my friends"

"For 3 months"

"Yeah we got a bit carried away" he says chuckling obviously rememberING what happened on their holiday.

"Hahah anyway I missed you so much"

"I missed you too"

"Who's ready to go?" Tay asks

"yeah let's go I'm hungry" Hayes announces walking to the car.

I wait for jack and he holds out his hand for me to take.

"You know we are walking right Hayes?"

He looks at us and walks away from the car.

"Huh oh yeah I knew that" he says trying to play it off

"Of course you did" I laugh.

We finally get to mamas and get seated in our usual booth.
I'm next to Matt and jack next to jack is Hayes and on the other side it's Nash, Neve, Tay and Carter.
We see Shawn and Johnson walk in and they come sit with us.

I start to day dream and my mind starts wandering to when Cameron and I came here. It's been 4 years since I've seen him and I still can't get him out of my mind. I don't know why but it drives me crazy.

I feel a nudge on my leg and I look up to see Neve mouthing something to me.
"Are you ok" she mouths

"Yeah" I mouth back. I will tell her when we get home because we talk forever about the subject.

"Hey are you okay?" I hear jack ask me

"Yeah I'm fine, just thinking" I smile to him then give him a quick peck and rest my head on his shoulder.

Jack and I have been dating for about two years now. I love him so much, he is suck a good boyfriend and I don't know what I would do without him.