~44~ "Package."

~Noah~
"Hey, look what came." I said, holding a package from the shop I ordered from and walking into Michael and mine's bedroom as he sat on the bed, scrolling on his phone. I tossed the package on our bed, he tilted his head, his tail wagging as he saw where it was from.

He placed his phone down, sitting up on his knees and hands to see better. "You're so cute." I chuckled, crossing my arms.

He opened the box, I just simply watched as he pulled out everything bought. His face turned red as he pulled out the outfit I bought for him. "You're so dirty minded, goddamn." He huffed, falling on his back, still holding the outfit.

"You really expect me not to be when you're that fucking gorgeous?" I leaned over and kissed him, he wrapped his legs around my waist, pulling me down on him.  "I also got some random things from my Amazon cart for you." I kissed the tip of his nose.

"Stop buying me things, I can't repay it."

"I think seeing you in this would be all the payback I need." I said, referring to the outfit in his hand, he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, okay. Get off, I'm not gonna change in front of you."

"C'monn, why not?" I chuckled, sitting down on the bed so he could have a chance to stand up.

"Cause' this is embarrassing enough. I'm only doing this because you bought me things and I have no way of paying you back." He crossed his arms, I still saw how his tail wagged ever so slightly, trying to hide it.

"Well aren't you sweet?" I laughed, he huffed and walked into the bathroom to change. Meanwhile, I opened the rest of the box, pulling out everything bought, multiple toys and restraints for his arms. Honestly, I was more excited about that outfit though, which consisted of thigh garters, a skirt, and a black top.

"You didn't give me any underwear stupid!" Michael yelled from the washroom, I laughed. "Asshole." He opened the door, crossing his arms, his face was completely red. I felt like I could pass out just looking at him.

He walked towards me. He stood between my legs and I placed my hands on his waist, "You look so fucking hot, I could die." I looked up at him, wrapping my tail around his legs to keep him close.

"Mm, kiss me first." He climbed onto my lap, running his hand down my chest and pressing his lips against mine. He slowly started grinding his hips against my hard-on, biting down on my bottom lip as he completely lost himself in the kiss.

"You're so needy." I smirked, pulling away from the kiss and running my hand up his thigh, feeling the heart shaped garter beneath my hand. He breathed heavily as he continued to grind against me, I could feel his warmth soaking my pants from how wet he was.

"Fuck- I'm close—" He whimpered, gripping onto my shirt for leverage, just as he threw his head back, I grabbed him by the waist and flipped him over onto his back, pinning him to the mattress. "Noo! Why?—" He cried, his ears falling down as his hips begged for any kind of friction from the air.

"You really thought I'd let you cum that early? That's embarrassing." I stood up and he sat up with me, watching as I pulled out a set of restraints for his arms.

"I wanted to cum.." He huffed, I walked back over to him.

"Poor slut. Lay down." I commanded him, he did as he was told, lying on his back and waiting as I pulled his wrists above his head and snapped the pair of cuffs around them. "Love you, beautiful." I kissed him as I tied the restraints to the headboard. 

"Touch me already." He whined, jostling at the restraints.

"Why would I touch you? You've been such a brat."