~42~ "Shopping Cart."

~Michael~ (Thank you so much LarrayFan2 for the request! (Not smut, but still spicy, smut soon I promise)
The first thing I felt in the morning was a beam of sun blinding my barely adjusted and tired eyes. I tossed over, curling into a ball to hide from the light, which is when I noticed I was alone in bed, to my surprise. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, laying over onto my stomach and noticing a yellow post-it note on top of his phone on the bedside table. I tilted my head and picked his phone up, reading the note.

just in one last meeting for awhile and didn't want you to worry ❤️ promise it's the last one for awhile

Love you very much xx

I smiled, my tail starting to wag, for some reason the "xx" made me completely squeal inside. I pulled the paper note off and I was about to put his phone down before seeing it was unlocked. I bit the inside of my cheek, he wouldn't be mad if I maybe played around a bit right? Is that toxic of me? I'm not gonna go through his messages or anything, I'm just curious about his shopping carts and stuff.

Meh, whatever, I know everything else around him anyway.

I opened the phone and immediately opened his Amazon app, checking his cart. Nothing was too different from what I already knew he was planning to buy, baby supplies, a better bed because I think we literally damaged this one, don't ask how. There was some little things that were maybe for me, random decor I said I liked from a store in the mall, little accessories I fell in love while I was supposed to be shopping for Willow, so I didn't end up getting it before. I smiled.

So, Amazon ended up being more incredibly sweet than interesting.

I pressed on the search bar to find a new place to snoop on and immediately saw a link I recognized. The name of a very popular adult shop. I could feel my face heating up just at its name, and a bit of embarrassment from how well I recognized it. I clicked on the link, I'm starting to think I'm way too curious for my own good. I tapped on his shopping cart and was flustered, confused, even a bit turned on, but strangely, not surprised to see various restraints and toys, assumingely for me.

I immediately sat up, smirking at the sight of the screen as I thought up a way to tease him as payback for trying to buy this all behind my back. I mean, did he seriously think I wouldn't find out?

I tossed his phone down on the bed and walked to the closet, seeing what I had that was the most revealing, or really anything I knew he would like.

It had been awhile since I'd gone through my clothes, I mean, I usually just take pants and steal all my tops from Noah, I'll steal his sweatpants sometimes too when I'm feeling lazy.

But anyway, off track.

I grabbed some black short that were basically underwear at this point, I mean they had like a two inch inseam. I had virtually no idea what to wear for a top though. I found a cropped tank top and one of Noah's button ups, which I pulled over my shoulders but left hang loosely off of me and unbuttoned, almost like a jacket. I just wanted the scent it gave, especially near the collar.

I stared at myself in the mirror briefly, quickly grabbing a black choker and putting it on around my neck before I left, walking up to Noah's office, his phone in my back pocket. 

I quietly opened the door, making sure he was alone, which he was, just on a phone call with some random person. I had no intentions of actually doing anything with him tonight, I just wanted to tease him, it's fun.

He was too preoccupied on whatever was on his laptop screen to notice me stepping into the room and walking up next to him. He finally glanced me out of the corner of his eye, quickly at first, but after seeing what I was wearing his turned his head for a full look.

He told the person on the call he had to go and immediately hung up, closing his laptop. "Well, don't you look gorgeous." He looked up at me, placing his hands on my waist and pulling me closer to stand in between his legs. I smirked, my tail tracing up his body to his jawline, teasing at his lips very briefly before finally going back down.

"You like it?" I asked.

"How could I not?" He purred, running his hands down to my waist before pulling away and grabbing my chin instead. I kneeled down in front of him, placing my hands on his thighs and looking up at him with sultry eyes. "I did have some important stuff to do though." He chuckled, I knew he wouldn't actually go back to working after this, but, all the same.

"Mm, well, I should let you get back to that." I let go of him completely, standing up and starting to walk away.

"Wait—" He confusedly said, trying to wrap his head around what just happened.

"Oh, and don't forget about this." I pulled his phone out of my pocket, it was turned onto the screen of the website as I tossed it into his hands, smirking at him before walking away, I could barely see his red and flushed face out of the corner of my eye as I walked down the hallway, closing the office door behind me.

~Noah~
I grabbed my phone and stared at the screen of my shopping cart, I completely forgot about that. I put all of that in my cart like a month and a half ago when I went into rut, fantasizing seemed to help make it easier so Michael didn't have to help me all the time. But fuckk those fantasies were so tempting, I just had to see what I could buy to make them real. I laughed as I replayed the last like two minutes, leaning back in my chair as I opened my messages to text Michael.

Me
Brat

you're gonna regret that

I placed the order on the website, getting a receipt saying my order was successfully paid for and sending the screen shot to him just as he responded.

Beautiful ❤️❤️
xx