~30~ "Talking."

~Michael~ (Thank u MIIKI and Black_nightingale123 )

Sorry that this chapter has so much dialogue and isn't that good LOL next chapters will be better

"Can you get me a painkiller?" I asked Noah as we laid in bed the next morning, my legs killing me and my head even worse from the shining sunlight through our supposedly "black out curtains".

"Okay pup." He yawned, sitting up and climbing out of bed to put some sweatpants on, I watched him change as I nuzzled into the pillow and rested my eyes. He walked or our shared bathroom and opened the cupboard, grabbing a bottle of pills and pouring one into his hand, "Here." He put it on the side table, I stared at the pill as Noah went back to getting dressed and getting some clothes for me as well.

Almost as if I was transported to another realm, I zoned out, infatuated with my own memories and regrets. Liam handing me dozens of pills and me taking everything he gave me because I trusted him. How could I be so fucking dumb? Why did I trust him? He didn't give me any reason to, he did nothing but make me feel weird and uncomfortable when I was conscious.

It drives me insane to think of everything I don't know, kisses and touching forever littered across my skin and I'll never know where. And no matter if I wash and scrub my skin until it bleeds, I can't get rid of the fact that I know something was there, a hand that isn't from my mate.

But, the most hurtful memory was how I used to come home from Liam's place the next morning as a teenager and immediately realize that no one even noticed I was gone, no one cared if I disappeared. I still don't think anyone cares, I've been moved out of my parents' place for two months and I haven't even gotten a call, I could easily be on the street or dead.

I rolled her, sick of staring at the pill. "Do you need water?" Noah asked.

"I don't want it anymore.."

"That's alright pup." He took the pill and put it back in the bottle, sitting down at his desk and opening his laptop. I let my ears fall down, every little sound in the room becoming irritating to me. The clack of Noah's keyboard, the slight sound of rain outside, the lights coming in front the curtain and the patter of footsteps outside our door in the hallway. I hated all of it and it made me ten seconds away from breaking down.

"Can you stop?" I snapped, sitting up and glaring at him.

"Doing what?"

"Typing— and the rain outside and the fucking shoes in the hallway— I hate it."

"I can't stop the rain."

I whimpered and brought my knees to my chest, hiding my face in them. "Nonono— don't cry— please. I'm sorry I can't control the rain—" He stood up, immediately leaning down to pull me into a hug. "How about you get into your nest and I can get you some ear buds? You can listen to music instead."

I nodded, "Thank you.. I love you."

"I love you too pup. Is something wrong?"

"I miss my siblings."

"I'm sorry hun. You should call your parents maybe, see if they would let you meet them?"

"I don't want to see my father.."

"I know, but I think it would be good for you." He cupped my face, purring quietly as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"But- I dunno.." I sighed, laying my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around him.

"You deserve to see your siblings."

"I was practically their parent and now I can't even see them.." I sniffed, catching his scent from his neck and using it to calm myself down. "It's not fair.." I felt tears welled in my eyes.