~34~ "Soft Morning."

~Michael~ (Smut)
I woke up early with the immediate feeling of warmth in my pants and a shiver of arousal all throughout my mind. I had only a vague memory of the dream I was just woken up from, but now being awake and feeling Noah pressed right up against me, spooning me from behind as he still slept soundly was overwhelmingly hot. I breathed heavily, curling up in a ball in an attempt to suppress the urges my mind was begging me to take action on.

I felt Noah reposition as I did, intertwining his leg in between mine, pressed right up against my prominent issue. I whimpered, I was as bad as a hormonal teenager again, I lost my attempt for control the minute he rested his head on my shoulder, subconsciously marking me in his sleep. He does it all the time, but fuck, now was the worst possible moment. I crawled out of his arms, which resulted in him rolling over onto his back, ears falling slightly down with the loss of my touch, but not for very long.

I licked up his crotch to his abdomen over his sweatpants, biting down just above his pelvis, he grumbled something incoherent in his sleep. I kissed directly on his bugle, seeing how he got harder and slowly opened his eyes, the room was dark besides a small bit of sunlight shining through the curtains. 

"Mm.. Michael..." He groaned, sitting up halfway while I crawled onto his lap, sitting on his crotch as I licked my lips. "I want you— I need you." I begged, grinding my ass against him, practically panting.

"Fuck.." He rubbed one of his eyes with his fingers, still half-asleep. "Isn't this a beautiful way to wake up?" He whispered in a groggy, morning voice that almost made me melt into the bed as he grabbed ahold my waist and pulled me close to him, sitting up completely. "Did you have a good sleep?" He laughed, running his hand down to my ass to grope me.

I leaned my forehead against his, nodding. "Had a dream about you.. I want the real thing." I whined, moving my hips back and forth, rubbing against him as we fell into a pattern of kissing. He bit down on my bottom lip, entering his tongue into my mouth. I kept one hand on his face, feeling the slight stubble he forgot to shave while my other hand held onto him, trying to keep me stable while I moved. 

"You feel okay enough for this?" He asked in between a break of kissing, both of us attempting to get back the breath we stole from one another, the taste of him lingered on my tongue in a way I hope would never leave.

"Just take care of me." I said as he let out a groan from a particularly hard grind down. "Can I take it off?" I asked, pulling away from him and already in the process of untying his sweatpants.

"Fuck— yeah, please." He took a deep breath as I pulled his pants off. I licked up his hard cock, enjoying how the room was silent besides the string of curses leaving Noah's mouth. I took his length in my mouth, I was too horny to wait any longer, my own hard-on uncomfortably pushing against my underwear. I barely realized I was practically rubbing against his thigh as I sucked him off.

"C'mere, I wanna see your beautiful face." Noah suddenly grabbed me by my hair, pulling me off his cock and dragging my head up to his. He ran his thumb along my bottom lip as I let out a lustful grin, "Gorgeous boy." He whispered, pressing his lips against mine messily, running his hands through my hair as I straddled him, not yet fully sitting.

He placed his hand on my thigh, pratically pulling me down on him. "At least let me take my underwear off- damn." I laughed, pulling away from the kiss as I stared into his eyes.

"You can't wake me up to fuck you and then tease me, baby." He ran his hand up my thigh to my waist, running his finger along the waist and of my underwear, ready to pull it down at the first sign of my consent. I nodded, giggling and falling back into the addictive kisses he gave me. He didn't waste a second before pulling down my underwear, I sat up properly so I could pull it off my legs and throw it somewhere random, that's future me's problem.