~5~ "Out!"

~Noah~
As I walked behind the recently opened town hall, I could see Michael leaving the alleyway with a brunette girl beside him. His face was flushed and he was still wrapped up in my coat, the sleeves completely covering both his hands with warmth. "I swear you're tryna get me in trouble dude, walking off in the middle of an event." Lily, my bodyguard, suddenly grabbed onto my sleeve and pulled me into a limo, grumbling as she wrote something down on her clipboard.

I rolled my eyes with a snicker, "And what the fuck happened to your coat?!" She looked me up and down, "Gave it to someone." I pulled my phone out, and I saw a new contact notification, huh, must be Michael's number.

Unknown Number
ello! it's Michael I realized I still have ur coat so

idk what do you wanna do about that?

(ty for letting me borrow it by the way, my coat broke and I haven't been able to get a new one)

I smiled, sitting up so I could properly answer him.

Me
well I'm glad you didn't get frostbite beautiful

Keep the coat, it's no trouble really

Unknown Number
r u sure? If u wanna pick it up I work at the coffee shop downtown on 23rd street?

Me
keep it don't worry, it's gonna be cold for the next, well three or four months

Unknown Number
Oh damn- yeah I guess it's officially winter

Me
maybe I'll come by that cafe for coffee sometime

Unknown Number
if this is an excuse to see me, it's a very see through plan mister

Me
you caught me

"You know, just because your king, doesn't mean there aren't rules." Lily's voice caught my attention, I lifted my head from my phone and caught myself smiling, quickly going back to a straight face. "Where did this come from?" I put my phone away and watched as she bit the inside of her cheek to try and find the words. "Like- I don't know, you seem distracted, and you gave away your coat, you're smiling at your phone. There's a girl, isn't there?" She crooked an eyebrow, I shot her an unimpressed look.

"There's no "girl"," I chuckled, I mean, not exactly a lie. "And what? I can't have fun?" I leaned back against the cushion, looking outside to see the snow falling against the car windows, melting away quickly from the heat.

"I just- don't want you to get some poor person's hopes up if you're not planning to go anywhere with it." She fidgeted with her hands on her lap, mumbling her words as if I would actually get mad at her.

"I wouldn't do that Lil'." I stared into her eyes, watching as she lifted her head with a smile, the car finally coming to a stop. "Oh, and by the way, some girl named Posi has a huge crush on you." I mentioned just before I left the car, in the corner of my eye I could see how her face turned red with blush and she ran after me to get some answers.

~Michael~
"Where did you get that new coat?" My mum asked as she looked at the coat rack where Noah's coat was hung up, the whole family was all eating dinner together, usually it's just my parents giving me a questionnaire, which is stressful. "From a friend.." I mumbled, stabbing my fork into a piece of salad  and popping it into my mouth.

"Oh, a new friend? I don't think that's Posi's size." Mum tilted her head, Lizzy was sitting beside me picking at her food, she wanted me to help her head her butter, so I did, while trying to answer these frickin questions from my parents (mostly my mum).

"Yeah I guess, I dunno it was just cold and my last jacket broke so I borrowed one, apparently they don't want it back." I jumbled out as I struggled to butter the bread, the butter was cold from it practically being a constant blizzard outside lately. But I finally managed to get it finished and I handed the piece of bread back to Lizzy who giggled and thanked me, getting right into munching that bread.

"You know, you should be a lot more-" My mother began, but I could list this speech off like a poem, I've heard it since I was 14 years old when my family and I first found out I was an omega. I immediately had to start hearing about the dangers in the world and how I should "fear every corner" and weird shit like that. Yeah, life as an omega is risky, but it's not like I can do anything about it, it's just the way I am, so why should I have to spend my whole life in fear and miss out on the fun?

"-Careful, I know, I know Mum. Try saying it in German this time, maybe it'll stick better." I rolled my eyes, I'm so sick of the safety speech and how I'm fucking it up. "You're 21, get your shit together, fucking brat, you couldn't even get the shit I asked you for." My father chimed in, I silently groaned, I've told him a million times that the shop was closed.

"You two are so hypocritical, Mum always gives me a lecture on safety, while you send me out to the shops in the middle of the night alone!" I stood up, I didn't mean to yell, I saw how Lizzy and Evan flinched at my voice, but I couldn't help it, they've been pissing me off so bad.

"Pack up your fucking shit and get out of my house!" William stood up, towering over me as he slammed his hands on the table, "Will-" Mum tried to reason but he batted her hand away. "Fine!" The dining room chair screeched across the floor as I backed it up, storming out of the kitchen to my bedroom.

Fuck this shit, fuck William and idiotic self, I hope he goes to hell.

I felt my eyes well up with tears as I sat down on my bed, my hands shaky while reaching for my phone to dial Posi's number, hearing it ring... and ring. So many times I almost gave up, but then I heard her voice.

"Hello?" Her voice was groggy, as if she had just woken up. I sniffed and she immediately could tell I was upset, "What's wrong?.."

"My dad kicked me out.. I need a place to stay, can I please come over?.. It'll only be for a few days, I promise." I wiped away my tears, looking around my room for what I could take with me, clothes, at least what I can fit, maybe a few stuffies (I like them okay? Especially the ones my mum gave me when I was younger.), maybe a few other little things here and there but that's about it.

"Oh Michael.. Of course you can, I've got the couch ready whenever you wanna come over." I could hear the smile in her voice, and it reassured me a little, even if I knew I'd have to get a second or third job to barely afford an apartment. Posi got hers because her stepdad had a college fund but she didn't want to go to college, so she used it on an apartment instead.

"I'll be there after I finish packing.. See you soon."