~10~ "Mate."

~Noah~
After I finished my work I went to the kitchen and grabbed Michael some toast to eat, he hasn't eaten anything in like two days. When I brought it to his room I was surprised to see it empty, then I remembered a bunch of his clothes were in my room so I went there instead. I found him curled up under my covers, my shirt clutched in his hands against his nose.

I placed the plate with his food on the bedside table and shook him awake, he growled, scooting away from me and only tightened his grip on my shirt, still half asleep and not realizing who I was. "Michael.. You should eat something, beautiful." I ran my hand through his hair, he leaned into my touch and rolled over, grabbing my hand and placing it on his cheek as he opened his eyes. "Come lay with me.. I want you." He mumbled, his ears flattened with disappointment when I pulled my hand away.

"Eat something first."

"Not hungry.. I'll eat when my heat is over.." He used all his strength to attempt to pull me in bed with him, it didn't really work, so I had to crawl into bed next to him anyways. He smelt very strongly of his heat, it took a lot of self control to not let my instincts take over me, my bed would probably smell like him for awhile now, not like I minded at all. "What are we?.." He suddenly mumbled, nuzzling his face into my chest in search of my scent.

"Hm?"

"You said you love me.. But we're not mated.. Or dating.." He whined, ears drooped down, I lifted his head and slowly pressed our lips against one another, he melted into my touch, climbing on top of my lap, but I pushed him away before it could start to get sexual. "I do love you, and I would give up anything in the world to be mates, I didn't want to move things too fast for you though." I cupped his face, kissing his forehead.

"Mate me, Noah Carter." He said in a flirtatious voice, tracing his hands down my chest as he leaned down to kiss my neck. "Is this okay?..." He quickly checked, I nodded, my face was too flustered to talk as he bit down on my scent glands. I groaned quietly, rubbing my hands up his shirt to feel around his waist, the way it fit so perfectly in my hands made it feel like he was made for me.

Suddenly as he bit down in a particular spot along my neck, I got an urge to do the same to him. I grabbed him and roughly pinned his body to the bed, watching how he tilted his head with an enticing smile across his face. I couldn't hold back anymore, and I attacked his neck with a bite, licking the blood that dripped from the small wound I inflicted.

He wrapped his arms around me and arched his back, leaning into the touch, even if it hurt just a little bit. Once I had finished, I licked the wound clean and gave the spot a soft kiss. Afterwards I tried to pull away, but Michael would not budge, wrapping his legs around my waist and purring as he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.

I subconsciously felt a vibration from my neck, before realizing I was also purring. I didn't know I could do that, I've never done it before. Michael laughed, "That was cute! I didn't know Alpha's could purr." He giggled, I gave him an unimpressed look, yeah right, he purrs all the time. I flicked his forehead with my fingers to stop him laughing, smirking at him when he glared. "Mean." He huffed, but that all went away the minute I sat up and started to rub his ears.

"You can't just do that to get out of- ohh my god.." He melted into my touch, his purrs so loud you could probably hear them in the next room as he climbed onto my lap, not wanting my hand to go away for even a second as he smiled and rested his eyes.

He wrapped his arms around me loosely, biting down on my scent glands in case he hadn't marked me properly before he fell asleep in my arms, a thing I could only hope he'd do for the rest of our lives.