~29~ "Rut."

~Noah~  (Smut TY MIIKI FOR THE IDEA)
I sat at my desk working around around 8pm, tired as fuck but I still had a fuck-ton of work to do and zero time to do it. My head felt hot and flushed, I could barely sit up properly. The room smelled of strawberries, like strongly and I couldn't tell where it was coming from, unless it was my scent. I brought my wrist to my nose, smelling that strong scent again. "Fuck." I groaned, instantly recognizing it.

Rut.

Fucking hate this shit- bullshit mating season. I have a mate— who's pregnant, I don't even need a rut.

I opened one of my messy drawers and searched for heat-pills, they don't exactly work for ruts but they might help me suppress things a bit longer. Or at least suppress enough so that I don't force Michael or hurt him because I'm not thinking right.

But fuck I was needy, slamming the drawer closed and leaning back in my chair, staring at the ceiling with half-lidded eyes to just get the feeling away best I could, waiting for the drugs to kick in.

Attempting to focus back on my work I laid my head in my hand and did as much work as I could, which was a struggle when my mind just kept reverting back to images of Michael in various uh- situations that turned me on to no fucking end.

I felt an overwhelming need inside my boxers, I just couldn't wait anymore. I closed my laptop down and stood up, slamming the office door behind me and walking down the hallway with a clear purpose.

When I opened the bedroom door Michael was laying in bed, he jumped and stared at me with a tilted head. "You alright?" He stood up, walking over to me and gently playing his hand on my shoulder, rubbing down my arm. I could feel the sweat on my forehead, I may have even let out a small whimper. "What's wrong?" His ears flattened, "What's your scent?" He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.

"I started my rut- I need you— I want to fuck you— so fucking badly." I growled, breathing heavily as I almost couldn't control the need to pin him to the next surface I found and fuck the life out of him and that cute, teasing face.

"Oh- alright, I'm down." He shrugged, I instantly threw his body on the bed, crawling ontop of him as I devoured him with sloppy kisses, I pinned his arms above him.

"Are- are you sure you're okay with this?—" I panted,  "Once I start, I don't think I'll be able to stop." I interlocked my fingers with his, he nodded with a smile.

"I'm fine, just don't touch my stitches, if you need to mark me do it on my thighs or my other shoulder." He said, I nodded and smashed my mouth against his, shoving my tongue inside him to explore every area of his mouth even if I already knew it, our tongues wrapped around each other's in a fit of passion.

I pulled away to give him a moment to catch his breath, in that moment I stood up from him and went to our closet, grabbing a box we kept hidden in there, pulling out some rope, a vibrator and a bottle of lube.

He squirmed under my touch as I tied his hands together above his head with the red rope, he closed his legs out of embarrassment he found himself in this pose, I only forced them open. "Be a good boy. I don't feel like waiting tonight." I said in a commanding voice, pouring some lube on my two fingers and thrusting them into him, fingering him slowly.

He gave an exasperated breath, trying hard not to close his legs again, I kissed down his thigh, thrusting my fingers in and out quicker, making sure he was prepped. As I found the scent gland in his thigh, I bit down hard on his soft skin. That forced a moan out of him. "Fuck—" He gasped as I swiftly pulled my fingers out, grabbing the vibrator and replacing my fingers with it.

He arched his back from the initial thrust, I turned the vibrator on a soft vibration, just barely enough for him, I was more focused on making marks littered across every part of his body I possibly could.