time, efforts and love

Mature content ahead | 18+

KHUSHI

A month has passed. Rohan wanted to leave but I convinced him to stay here for a little longer and try to bind his relationships with his family.

Ruhan and my father-in-law had been busy. They had tons of work to be done due to thier absence during Diwali and then my accident. I didn't complain about it because I know Ruhan loved working. He was barely home. I told him to stop wroking late nights but he wouldn't listen.

Even if he comes home early, he would work silently after I fall asleep. He think I dont know it but I do.

I would spend my time with mom and Rohan at home. Learning thier ways, about them, about thier families and everything.

Rohan was actually fun to be around. He was funny, he would tell us stories everyday and would entertain me and mom. He was very cool. We had lot of similar interest like skincare, fashion

Now that I was married, I couldn't continue going to different corners of world for a whole year so I had to resign. I felt so dependent after that.

I just wanted to find a new job now.

>>

RUHAN

It was already 8 pm. I had so much work to do but I didn't wanted to upset my wife so I ran home.

As I entered home, I saw her doing something on the laptop.

"Hiiiiiiii !! I am backk", I said to grab her attention.

She spread her arms and gave a big smile, "Hiiiii"

I threw myself at her and planted a kiss on her hairs, "What are you doing?", I asked taking place next to her on couch

"Looking for a new job", she replied

I looked at her in confusion.

"Look before you say ,you don't need to work' or 'I won't let you work' or 'you will work with me' my answer is no, no and no. I really want to work. I", she began.

"I want you to work and you're gonna find new one on your own", I stopped her. I could see my reply caught her my surprise.

"Okay! That's good. Thank you", she said with relief.

I told her about my day and she told me about hers but she looked a little upset. Maybe beacsue I had not been spending much time with her and maybe also because her periods was close. I need to make up to her.

Right now was the best time because my parents went out for dinner and Rohan was out partying with his old friends.

"Somthing urgent came up. I need to go. I'll be back soon I promise", I said after spending some time with her.

I could see the redness on her face after hearing this. Without saying anything she just left and went back to our room. She was angry.

Little did she know, I was doing this to surprise her.

>>

I quickly left and brought her favorite Spaghetti, Belgian chocolate waffles, and mogras for her.

I called for her as I entered but she didn't answer. So I went to our room.

There she was in her PJs, lying on her stomach in the bed with a heating pad on her back. She started using one after I told her that it helped her that day back in Ladakh.

I could see her tiny perfect waist made to fit my hands.

She had no idea how much I desired to devour every inch of her every time I saw her. I was already hard from the thought of touching her. I wanted to fuck her so bad but right now validating her feelings was more important than my dirty desires.