Compassion

SIDDHANT

I knew that forcing her to eat would be futile, and I didn't want to get into an argument with her. So, I opted to distract her instead, hoping to sneak in some bites and feed her.

I started telling her a story as I took my first bite. After a few minutes, I offered her a bit to taste, but she refused... I kept going. I continued with the tale, and after a while, I offered her the food again. This time, she ate it without even realizing it, too engrossed in laughter at my antics. Before we knew it, the bowl was empty

"Someone was hungry!!", I said showing her the empty bowl.

"I didn't realize how did I... when did I.. ate all of this?", she was confused.

"Come on take your medicine we are getting late. We have to get you back to your roommate. She is worried", I said taking my car's key in my hand.

The car ride was silent because she had fallen asleep due to her heavy dose of medicine. As I glanced at her peaceful face, I couldn't help but admire her beauty. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever met. I had always flirted with girls, but Red... Red was different. I didn't want to flirt with her; I wanted to cherish her, to protect her. Red wasn't just another conquest or a passing fancy for me. She had sparked a real sense of care inside me.

we arrived at the dorm. I woke her up gently.

"Wake Up Red! We've arrived!", I said softly, trying not to startle her.

I helped her out of the car, ensuring she was steady on her feet before walking her to the entrance of her dorm.

"Get some rest, okay? and Please let me know if you need anything!" I said, my voice filled with genuine concern.

She nodded with a weak smile. "I will. Thank you for everything," she replied, her gratitude evident in her voice.

I went back to my dorm after I dropped her. I tried to sleep that day, but I couldn't. I lay on my bed, and her face would appear every time I closed my eyes. Red had stirred something within me, something I had never experienced before, and now I had to figure out what was happening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KHUSHI

After Siddhant dropped me, I fell asleep the moment I lay on my bed. The next morning I felt sicker so I decided to go home because it was a long weekend.

The events from Siddhant's place kept replaying in my mind when I was at home. I had to stop this. So I decided to keep my distance from him until this pull toward him subsided.

I made a full recovery while I was at home thanks to my family.

It was now time to go back again.

>>

I came back from home after being sick. Long weekend gateway to my family recharged me and I was ready to take the world now.

I came back to Mumbai on Sunday. I was fully recovered so Suhani and I decided to go out for dinner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RUHAN

I had been putting in a lot of effort on a recent deal, and I was feeling exhausted. Desperately needing a break, I called Sid to see if he wanted to hang out. Unfortunately, he already had plans, so I decided to go on a solo date instead.

It had been a few months since Sid had started his post-graduation in Mumbai, and we used to meet up regularly. However, recently, he has been acting differently. He never used to have excuses to refuse a meeting with me, but for the past 2 or 3 times, he had done just that. I found myself worrying about him.

I reached for my phone and sent a quick text to my mother, letting her know that I wouldn't be having dinner at home tonight. Placing my phone on the table, I perused the menu and made my selection.