Wedding Drama

I went to sleep after that.

The next day was going to be more miserable as today was the day he was gonna make me marry him at a gunpoint maybe.

I decided to leave that problem for tomorrow and drifted to sleep.

>>

"Wake up beta", I heard Devansh's mother.

"Devansh asked to give you this lehenga for your wedding. He said you will like it", she said with a huge smile on his face.

I just decided to ignore her. I still hadn't given up but I had to play along until I could find a way to run away.

I looked away from there and saw my sister standing at the door. I spread my arms and gave her a tight hug.

She didnt even help me get up. I did that with the help of my sister who thankfully came here early in the morning.

"Mom and Dad will land soon", she informed.

I nodded and we headed to the bathroom. She helped me to get ready. 

After getting ready, I along with my sister waited for Devansh's mother to come get us as she told us to wait.

>>

RUHAN

I decided to at least start the packing as I was getting bored. I had nothing to do and my brain was not braining properly due to lack of distraction from her.

A day had already passed and I was already tired. Tired of missing her, tired of thinking where I went wrong, tired of thinking why I wasn't enough.  

I suddenly got a call from an unknown number. I didnt care to pick up at first but the calls persisted. I finally decided to answer.

"Hello?", I asked.

"Is this Ruhan bhai?", a girl asked.

"Yes it is"

"Ruhan bhai ... this is me Esha, Khushi's sister. This is very important please listen to me", her voice sounded urgent.

"Okay I'm listening"

"She is just trying to protect you and us. That asshole threatened her that he would kill us all if my sister doesn't do what he asked her and he almost sliced my throat just to make her belive that he is not joking. That kiss wasn't real, he asked her to ask you away otherwise he would kill you", her voice trembling at each work she spoke.

"Please do something bhai, my family has no power to save her or ourselves if we go against her. Please don't give up on her. Please save her please", she cried.

"Eshaaa.... Clam down... tell me everything from the beginning"

She told me everything. I wanted to  him after hearing everything. 

"He's going to marry her today in few hours. Please stop him Ruhan bhai please", she said crying.

" Don't worry, I'm coming", I assured her as I hung up.

I felt betrayed. Did she not trusted me enough to tell me that he was hurting her???

And why did she agreed to marry him. How could she do that?? Why didnt she came to me for help? Why????

I was so furious. I called my man in his inner cricle.

" I don't care what he might do to you but I need dirt oh him right now", I growled.

" Look sir, I... I don't know anything I swear but... but he is looking for a pendrive that had files on him. That gangleader had it and that's why Devansh killed him. The pendrive is still missing. Ask the other guy, the other brother he might be able to help you", he said with fear.

I called my men and ordered to find that other guy who shot Khushi. I wanted to kill him too when I find him but I needed his help.

>>

KHUSHI

I walked towards the mandap slowly with my sister's help. I thought to so many ways to run away but I knew I wouldn't make it. I even tried to run when we were waiting for Devansh's mother, I even made it to the basement to take a car but he caught me.

He twisted my wounds again to punish me. He was a monster. I couldn't walk after that but he threatened to hurt my family if I don't put up a doll face for him. I wondered if death was an easier way out of this but I can't do that to my family.

There wasn't a single moment that I didn't think of Ruhan. I wish I could tell me everything but I didn't wanted to put him at risk.

I was overwhelmed with everything right now. I wish I would've died that day so that I didn't had to see my life shattering into pieces.

As I reached the mandap, my mother helped me settle next to him as the puja was suppose to begin.

I kept crying. I felt so guilty. I wanted to tell how sorry I am to Ruhan. I wanted to let her know that my heart belongs to him. I wanted to share my life with him not with this monster but I had no choice. I was weak. I am weak. My vision was blurry as my eyes were covered with tears and pain.

"Mr Devansh Singh, you will have to come with us to police station", someone said in-between the puja.

I didn't cared what was happening around me, I just kept crying.

"How dare you come here and ask me that on my wedding day", he said with anger.

" We have proof about all the bad things that you've done sir. The murders, corruption, rapes and so much more. Please sir cooperate and come with us", the officer said.

Devansh looked at his father who was standing silently. He was not even trying to save his son. Why??

" Don't look at him asshole. He can not help you this time because this time, he chose to help me", I heard a familiar voice.

Ruhan. What is he doing here? How did he found out about this place?

"What is he talking about dad?", Devansh asked with confusion.

" I am sorry beta but you went too far with everything. I know I am the reason behind this but I needed to stop you. I had to", his father answered with tears in his eyes.

" What did you do dad?"

" I forgave you after everything you did but when I saw you today, the way you twisted and pressed her wounds to punish her, to instill pain in her, to make her relaise you were in control, I realized I had raised a monster. A monster that is capable of hurting the woman he claims he loves, who is capable of hurting his own family. How can I let you go for all of this?", his father said with disappointment.

" Take him away", his father ordered the officers and turned to me, " I am sorry beta, I was blinded my love for my son. I promise that you will never have to see his face again", he said.

He took his wife's hand who was crying and calling for Devansh and walked away.

I sat there, frozen trying to understand what had happened? I turned to Ruhan how was standing right in front of me outside the mandap.

He was angry. I could see his Red eyes ready to murder someone. Oh god what did do??