The end

SIDDHANT

I have been spiraling since last night because Suhani and Ruhan told me that Suhani is pregnant. I had slept with so many girls before but I always took precautions but with Suhani it was very unplanned. Now I had to face the consequences of my actions but I didnt want to blame me so I blamed Suhani. I said so many bad things to her and left the room. 

Today was my sister's wedding and I can't let my stupidity ruin her day. I woke up and got ready. As I went through my emails before heading out, I heard a knock. 

"Come in", I screamed.

It was Tanishka. She was my ex and I haven't talked to her since we broke up because her father found out about us and didnt want her to date me. Her family has been in business for 8 years and we've known each other from the beginning. Acknowledging the significance of her being my sister's friend and our families' long-standing business ties, I invited Tanishka and her family to the wedding.

"Hello love", she said flirting with me.

"Hi, Tanishka. Is there something you need?" I responded politely, eager to maintain a welcoming demeanor toward our guest.

"No, I just wanted to say hi to you," she replied casually before continuing, "We haven't talked in so long, I thought it might be nice to catch up a little."

She stepped closer, planting a kiss on my cheek. "You're even more handsome than the last time I saw you," she remarked with a smile wrapping her hands around my neck.

She brought every memory we had back. We used to be so happy and if it wasn't for her father, she would still be my girlfriend. Yes, I liked Red, I cared about her but she was so innocent for my world. But Tanishka was always perfect, she matched my playboy demeanor effortlessly. Our relationship was filled with adventures and rebellious moments, from bunking classes together to her fierce protectiveness over me. We lost our virginity to each other and we were fuck buddies. It all used to be so perfect. My life was easier without deep and real connections.

In a moment of impulse, I found myself drawn to Tanishka, longing for the familiarity of our past. Pulling her closer, I kissed her with a passion that ignited old flames. To my surprise, she responded eagerly. Before we could do anything else, I heard the sound of the door opening.

My heart sank as I turned to see Red standing there. I knew I fucked up everything again. I gained my senses and realized what I was doing. I quickly pushed Tanishka back and ran after Khushi. 

I kept calling her but she didnt stop. She was never the fit type so she ran off her breadth very quickly and I finally caught her.

"Red," I began, but before I could say more, my cousin sister intervened and dragged me away. My parents were searching for me as the wedding was about to start.

The realization of the hurt I caused weighed heavily on me. I knew I had broken Red's heart, disappointed Suhani, and let down Ruhan.

I put on a happy smile as the wedding began. After the wedding was over, I waited for everyone to finish their lunch. Khushi, Suhani, and Ruhan were nowhere but I had to wait until I said goodbyes to our guests.

>>

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, I managed to slip away from the crowd. Making my way to Suhani's room, a sense of urgency gnawed at me. 

"Suhani", I said as I opened the door.

I could see her eyes were heavy, maybe she was crying. I sat her on the bed and knelt in front of her on the floor.

"I am sorry for the way I acted yesterday Suhani but now I realise the depth of the situation. I really want to talk to you", I begged her.

She nodded in agreement. "So What do you want us to do now?", I asked her.