42.

𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒏
The one that got away
📍Paris
𖣘ꨄ❤︎

"I could eat some Jerk chicken and fried breadfruit right now," Jude sighed as we sat on the balcony of our hotel, taking in the beautiful view of the city below.

"Not you having the Jamaica Blues," I laughed, taking a sip of the tea I had been enjoying.

We sat in comfortable silence for a moment, enjoying the tranquility of the evening. The contrast between Paris and Jamaica was stark, yet both held their unique charm. Paris boasted its iconic landmarks, romantic ambiance, and sophisticated cuisine, while Jamaica offered vibrant beaches, rich culture, fun attractions, and flavourful dishes.

Since we've been here, we indulged in strolls along the Seine and visited iconic landmarks like the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral. We spent afternoons shopping at high-end stores and sampling delectable pastries at quaint patisseries.

Evenings were filled with romantic dinners, savoring classic French dishes like coq au vin and steak frites, accompanied by fine wine and candlelit ambiance. We enjoyed the city's nightlife, enjoying live jazz performances at intimate clubs.

But amidst the hustle and bustle of Paris, there were moments of serenity. We found comfort in picnics at the Luxembourg Gardens, watching the sunset from Montmartre.

In contrast, our time in Jamaica was spent basking in the warm Caribbean sun, lounging on pristine beaches with crystal-clear waters. We explored and swam in hidden waterfalls and embarked on exhilarating adventures like zip-lining and snorkeling. I'm going to have a hard to transitioning from all of this to being an intern in just a few days.

"In Jamaica, we'd be enjoying the warm breeze on the beach, sipping on coconut water straight from the source right now," he mused, his voice filled with nostalgia.

"But here in Paris, we have the elegance of fine dining, the romance of strolling along the Seine, and the thrill of exploring the city's historic landmarks," I added somewhat trying to help ease his nostalgia, gesturing toward the iconic Eiffel Tower illuminated against the night sky.

"Both are beautiful in their own way" He finally said as he looked out at the view.

"Exactly," I said reaching for his hand.

As we sat together on the balcony, the city lights twinkling below us, Jude turned to me with a soft smile.

"You know," he began, his voice gentle, "I'm really happy we've had this time together. I didn't know it was possible, but I feel like I've fallen in love with you more each day we've spent together."

His words touched my heart, and I reached out to take his hand, intertwining our fingers as I looked into his eyes.

"I feel the same way," I replied, sincerity lacing my words. "These past few days have been magical, and being with you has only made them even more special."

He squeezed my hand gently, his gaze fixed on me as he continued, "When we get back to Spain, things should be different. We need to start talking about our plans for the future, about where we see ourselves going from here."

His words carried a weight of importance that couldn't be ignored. I knew he was right; we couldn't continue to drift along without discussing what lay ahead for us. But that anxious feeling came back, and I almost felt panicked.

Teenage Fever | Jude Bellingham (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें