26.

𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦
Anything for my baby
•••

𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦Anything for my baby•••

•••

She went to sleep with a smile on her face and as I looked at her peacefully sleeping she still had that little smile on her face. I smiled to myself shaking my head. I can't lie last night was one of the best nights I've had in a really long time. I know I'll be replaying every moment in my mind for a long time to come.

I looked at her while I placed my watch on. I gave her a soft kiss to her forehead before exiting the room, closing the door behind me.

My Adidas shoot was pushed back by two hours from the initial time, so I had a little time to fill in something special I wanted to do. Brielle had confided in me about her roommate situation, and I could sense how miserable she had been. However, last night, when she revealed she was waiting on her next two paychecks to clear so she could move, I knew I had to take action. I texted my agent immediately; she had no reason to endure such discomfort while she's dealing with me.

I explained the urgency to my agent, emphasizing that I needed somewhere nice, really safe, and close to her university for convenience. Within moments, he sent back three options. After looking at the pictures, it was easier to narrow it down to two. One was a house in a gated neighborhood among some of the wealthiest in Madrid, but it was 30 minutes away from her school. The other was an apartment, really nice, just 8-10 minutes away from campus. It wasn't as fancy as the house in terms of amenities like the pool and jacuzzi, but it was more practical given the proximity to her university.

As I stood in the apartment, the one 8-10 minutes away I felt a bit undecided.

"I mean she could just wake earlier for school right?" I said to my agent, he came with me to see the properties. Although this was not one of his key job descriptions for me, he somehow did almost anything I asked of him.

"Yea she could but nothing beats ten minutes. You should ask her" he said.

"No, I can't. It'll give away the surprise," I sighed, feeling torn. Brielle's birthday was next week. On our date, she had casually mentioned the day she was born, and it struck me how close it was. Yet, she had said absolutely nothing about it since then. Perhaps she wasn't one to celebrate birthdays, but I didn't care. I still wanted to do something nice for her.

It was much harder to plan, though. Unlike Athena, who yapped about her likes and preferences, Brielle didn't reveal much. She seemed to be on the low-maintenance side compared to the women I've known, so I wasn't sure if she would be impressed by high-end gifts or if they would hold any meaning for her. But ultimately, she's still a woman, and I know women appreciate nice things.