32.

𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦
Home
•••

"What do you mean no?" I asked looking at her a bit confused.

"Do you want me to say it in Spanish?" She responded.

"Baby" I laughed, "you really don't need that job anymore, I can take care of you."

"Jude I'm not quitting right now, I wasn't raised to be dependent. The plan was to do this until summer, if it bothers you so much after I'm through with the internship, I'll get another part time job"

"Alright fair," I conceded, her mind was made up and once it's set in motion on something, I knew to quit while I was ahead.

I was so happy when I texted asking if I could come over and she said yes, honestly I felt like I was becoming a little too attached, to the point I was dreading my upcoming trip. I'll have to be back in England soon for a few days and I know she would not be able to come because of school.

As we laid in bed together, watching her comfort TV show Friends, I felt at peace. The soft glow of the television cast a gentle glow across her features as she laughed at the familiar scenes. In that moment, everything felt easier with her by my side.

I couldn't help but look down at her, taking in the way her eyes sparkled with amusement. It was moments like these that made me realize how lucky I was to have her in my life. She brought happiness to me in a way, I had never experienced before without having to do anything too, other than just herself.

But amidst the comfort and contentment, there was a bit of sadness nagging at the back of my mind. I leave in a few hours, I thought I had more time but something else came up on the schedule which threw everything off. The thought of being apart from her, even for a short time, left me feeling strangely empty.

I glanced at her once more, trying to push aside the thoughts that could overshadow our evening together. She caught my gaze and smiled, her eyes reflecting the same affection and tenderness that I felt for her.

"Stop watching me, watch the show" she mumbled as she shifted to get more comfortable.

"I'm just thinking" I said as I played in her hair. She took up the remote and paused it.

"About what?" She asked meeting my gaze.

"You" I said kissing her cheek, "I can't wait to be back"

"You'll only be gone for three days" she smiled.

"That's too much" I frowned.

She laughed, repositioning herself as she got on top of me. "Let's make the most of our time then" she said before planting a kiss on my lips. I held her waist as her soft lips felt perfectly against mine. She began moving her hips, I was only in my boxers so it was easy for me to get hard and for her to feel it.

I felt her hands on it as she took it out, I was surprised at how comfortable and confident she has become. But I also felt proud and my smiled reflected that. I watched as she shifted her underwear then she slowly slid down on it, with both of us releasing a groan. Her warmth wrapped around my dick was one of the best feelings in the world.

"Don't get me pregnant" she said into my ears as before she slowly started to rock her hips back and forth as her lips met mine once more