04.

𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦
The New Girl
•••

Mom and Dad were back in England and so I was basically out here on my own for the next few days. I'm never happy when they leave but I understood they had to. My morning started rough, I barely slept last night because Athena really threw my mood off then this morning, she was on the same vibe as last night stirring up my emotions again.

We aren't together right now, yet I have this girl pissing me off almost every second of the day. Although, I pulled up to the training complex in the nastiest mood, I knew as soon as I saw my teammates I'd be restored. I loved my team, I love
Football, I loved Real Madrid, Hala Madrid.

As I walked down the hallway heading to the locker room. I noticed someone new, she seemed gorgeous even from a distance. But I couldn't focus on her because I could see Vini and Rodrygo inside dancing which made me smile, those two always cracked me up.

As I came much closer, her uniform made me know she was a team assistant.

"Welcome Jude, would you like a sports drink or water before you head out there?" She asked me, her accent wasn't Spanish or English. I couldn't place it, but on top of not being able to decipher immediately, who forgot to tell her I don't ever do sport drinks or water immediately before training. I looked at her uniform again, team assistant, for sure.

"Didn't they tell you, I don't do refreshments, especially water before training?" I said before walking off.

I didn't realized how harsh that may have sounded until I was half way to over to Vini. The moment he saw me, I embraced him into a hug as we both began to laugh.

"Jood Bellingham" He said, which made me laugh again because of his accent.

"Vini Vinicius Junior" I said animatedly.

"You two are idiots" Camavinga said as he walked past us.

"He's just jealous because we don't have a cool way to say his name" I shrugged.

"You saw the new team assistant right, why would they hire someone that pretty?" Vini asked.

Ahh the new girl.

I turned my attention back to her, she seemed a little down, less excited than I noticed earlier. I'm not sure why but Vini was right.

She was absolutely beautiful, how do they expect us to concentrate with her in our faces. As stunning as she was, we always troubled or pranked the new assistants, just a little tradition I picked up on, I fear she was not above getting that experience. I began changing because time was going and we needed to get out there.

"She is stunning, I can't lie" I said to Vini as I took another glance at her, seems as if she was scanning to see if we were all here.

"Hey, you!" I said grabbing her attention, before I walked up to her, she looked up at me and I had to try not to blush. Truly gorgeous.

"Are you new here?" I stupidly asked, of course she was new.

"Well, have you ever seen me around Mr.Bellingham?"she said with a straight face and a little attitude in her voice. A tone I didn't appreciate.