07.

𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦
Drained
•••

"You fucked her didn't you?" Athena said, without meeting my gaze, I could tell she was disappointed her tone and body language said it all.

"Are you going to believe me or the blogs?" I said, turning my focus back to the game. I was getting tired of the accusations, every day it was a new one from her.

"Don't bullshit me Jude." She said firmly.

"It's a serious question." I paused the game, I couldn't concentrate I was losing because of her and I didn't want the boys to think I was playing like that on purpose.

"Every fucking time I go to England and return it's a problem, who am I fucking now? Cause last night it was Reneé and the night before it Sara" I asked turning my gaze to her, she had my full attention now.

"That IG model...Ashley-Nicole" she said.

I threw up my hands up in frustration, "Of course, Ashley-Nicole!"

"It's all over the shade borough. You were at Elixir the same night she was, and you both happened to follow each other on instagram that same night. How coincidental is that?"

I didn't even realize she was there that night. I'm not sure how to explain it to her, but it was purely coincidental.

"But it was coincidence, I've never met the girl Athena" Once again, I was really getting tired of this.

"You must think I'm stupid, that's what it is yeah?" She continued.

"By that logic, if I go the club right and King Charles is there, we follow each other does it mean I'm fucking King Charles too?" I asked

"Jude stop being a prick, if a man follows a girl after a night out, it's universal code for, plans to fuck or fucked already. Stop gaslighting me"

Gaslight. She learned that word from twitter and hasn't given it a rest.

I released a sigh realizing how pointless this was. She was already sold on something that never happened. "I'm not going to argue with you, at this point if the Shade borough posts Jude Bellingham is fucking Michael Jackson, then I'm fucking MJ. I don't care, don't ask me anything." I unpaused the game ready to tune her out.

"Now you're just being rude and for what? You always do this to me" Her voice cracked which suggested she was about to cry.

"Oh my days! Do what?" I was getting aggravated, I turned off the game because clearly this wasn't about to end right now. "I swear you must think I'm slinging dick all over England, come one come all! No vagina left behind."

"You say that like you've never given me any reason to not trust you. Just two months ago, you were fucking that model Symone," she continued. I sighed, rubbing the bridge of my nose, trying to calm myself.

"If I remember correctly you and I weren't together during that time and you had Central Cee flying you out. Also, don't ever forget just weeks into us becoming exclusive you went out with Balde, any baller in the world and you chose a Barcelona one. So who's the villian?" I asked, waiting for her response, but she remained silent for a moment.